FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So California Drive Event

My VIN:    07000

Could be the soft black leather seats that make you feel like the car is just giving you a nice big hug.

My VIN:    Former 5452, currently in-love with 0747

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

I think its a combo! Our first DeLorean was black interior, gas flap and I loved it. Our second DeLorean was grey interior, grooved hood which was nice, but not perfect. 747 is black with gas flap.......my first love. With the customizations we've done to it, I think it is even more exotic and sleek. For whatever reason, our first two Ds always made me a tad nervous. Even though they were always perfectly reliable, I was always skeptical of them. For some reason, I trust 747 implicitly. I think we both do. It just seems so sturdy, durable and reliable!!
    -Dusty

Reply to "So California Drive Event"

Hello guys,

This is just to note that I too have never understood why the SoCal club did not have a folder on this forum. It was requested many years ago, but after talks with the Forum Gurus, it did not happen.

All I can say is if you want to participate in any event in the SoCal area, keep in touch with the people at the www.socaldeloreans.org website. (Sometimes, stuff is also posted to Facebook.) There is quite a lot of activity, and if you want to add to it, you would be more than welcome.

One thing that comes to mind in your area is the SDBCC Rolling British Car Day in April. Stay tuned for a posting to the website in the next few days.

Regards,
    Ronald Ferguson

My VIN:    07000

Thanks Ronald. I think my father-in-law would be interested as he just got his 1968 XKE back on the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2