FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: DCS 2012: June 14-17, 2012 -- Orlando, FL

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Just to add a big THANKS to Ken, Marc and everyone else involved in setting this up. I didn’t get a chance to shake your hand Ken, as you seemed a tad busy, and I only worked out who Marc was as I was checking out on Sunday.

It was my first DCS so I wasn’t sure what to expect in terms of people, cars, content etc.

The hotel was excellent, not too expensive, and the location of the show was great. Any more cars in the hall would have started to get cramped. To my surprise, the catered meals were very good (though a coffee pot in the morning would have been welcome addition).

Good mix of stock cars and specials, including BTTF cars etc.

looking forward to the next one.
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I wish Ken would hurry up and open registration for DCS 2014. I'm starting to get impatient.

Still Plays With Toys awildermode's Avatar

I had a great time at DCS. Thanks to all that was involved in the event, including the organizers, vendors, Back to the Future Cast and Crew, everyone...even that guy that just walked into the event and won parts for a car he does not have (yet). Special thanks to Ken for putting all this together and inviting me to speak.

And, thanks to those who took the time to tell me they enjoyed watching me make a fool of myself. I was quite nervous up there.

I met a lot of you, wish I got to met everyone...there is always DCS14.

DCS registration

DCS will be coming to my area in Dayton in 2014, does it cost to register and if so how much? Thanks.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by DMC81 View Post
    DCS will be coming to my area in Dayton in 2014, does it cost to register and if so how much? Thanks.
    Go here for info:

http://www.deloreancarshow.com/
    - Chris

what

DCS registration

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Chris, not sure if I'm blind but I was looking there and did not see any prices. Am I over looking it? Thank you Sir.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Nah, you're not overlooking anything but that's where you go to keep an eye for everything related to DCS. There are fees related to attending DCS but the costs for 2014 haven't been posted yet. If you want to get an advance idea of what that might involve it would be worth contacting the organizers. They occasionally post here, but you'd get a faster and more accurate response if you contacted them directly.

Hope that helps.
    - Chris

what

DCS registration

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Nah, you're not overlooking anything but that's where you go to keep an eye for everything related to DCS. There are fees related to attending DCS but the costs for 2014 haven't been posted yet. If you want to get an advance idea of what that might involve it would be worth contacting the organizers. They occasionally post here, but you'd get a faster and more accurate response if you contacted them directly.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks, that will work.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30