FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Rental Request: Disney Area, Feb. 27th 2014

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Exclamation DeLorean Rental Request: Disney Area, Feb. 27th 2014

Hello,
    I am interested in the possibility of renting a Delorean as a surprise for my fiancé - to pick him up for our wedding. I am in the UK but I am getting married in Walt Disney World on February 27th 2014.

The car would only be needed for a short journey, from The Animal Kingdom Lodge to The Boardwalk Resort, as well as for some photos.

I wondered if you could help get me in touch with someone who could help, and if you had an idea of prices I can expect to pay?

Kind regards,

Ashleigh Christie
    If you are willing to help Ashleigh, please contact her at: ashleigh.christie(at)gmail.com
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    If you are willing to help Ashleigh, please contact her at: ashleigh.christie(at)gmail.com
    I would have considered this since I'm so close, but since they're wanting to drive, I probably would decline. I'm barely comfortable letting close friends drive. Strangers? No way...

My VIN:    6654

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    I would have considered this since I'm so close, but since they're wanting to drive, I probably would decline. I'm barely comfortable letting close friends drive. Strangers? No way...
    How do I get to be a close friend I'd love to drive your car!!!
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Nick, you don't have to let anyone drive your car. I always respond to "driving" requests and inform them that it is typically not done. All you need to do is let them know it's not something you are willing to do. It looks as if she just wants him picked up and taken to the venue, so you would be doing the driving.

Even if they can just work out a photo op, I'm sure it will make their day.
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R