FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: FS Radio Kenwood krc-3006 2 post cassette receiver and 6 disc cd changer kdc-c662

FS Radio Kenwood krc-3006 2 post cassette receiver and 6 disc cd changer kdc-c662

I pulled this out of my car and no longer need it. These are rare and sought after for cars like deloreans with the 2 post style , 2nob.

If you want a radio upgrade and want to keep your original 2-post or shaft style radio plate setup this would work great. This matches the delorean look/color on the dash better than any other radio you will find. It's cool because it isn't an obnoxious led rave going on the display. It feels just like the craig but can play cds and is just way better.
    After i installed a new deck i still miss this one. It's really easy to use while driving a stick and i would have probably switched it back but i'm too lazy now. Converting to the din was a nightmare.

I had the cd changer hidden in my compartment behind the driver.

includes all wires. Includes all paper work instructions and warranty card. i cut the cd changer wire so it could be fed under the carpet easier. You would simply need to splice it together again in order to use it. or order a new one for a couple bucks if you want. It's and easy/cheap cable to get. pm with email if you want photos.

200 OBO
    sold as is

My VIN:    5786, 3196

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by zimvsdib View Post
    I pulled this out of my car and no longer need it. These are rare and sought after for cars like deloreans with the 2 post style , 2nob.

If you want a radio upgrade and want to keep your original 2-post or shaft style radio plate setup this would work great. This matches the delorean look/color on the dash better than any other radio you will find. It's cool because it isn't an obnoxious led rave going on the display. It feels just like the craig but can play cds and is just way better.
    After i installed a new deck i still miss this one. It's really easy to use while driving a stick and i would have probably switched it back but i'm too lazy now. Converting to the din was a nightmare.

I had the cd changer hidden in my compartment behind the driver.

includes all wires. Includes all paper work instructions and warranty card. i cut the cd changer wire so it could be fed under the carpet easier. You would simply need to splice it together again in order to use it. or order a new one for a couple bucks if you want. It's and easy/cheap cable to get. pm with email if you want photos.

200 OBO
    sold as is
    I just wanted to add that you can buy an adapter that will let the CD changer port be used as an aux input for an iPod, etc. I had one in my 79 Corvette DD before I switched to a DIN, and still have one in a 61 Corvette that my dad installed back when Custom Autosound used them. They're great head units. If I didn't already have the spare one from my '79, I'd take this one off of your hands. GLWS!

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

Club(s):   (PNDC)

PM Sent!

Cheers
    Steven
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

sold