FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Exotic Car Festival April 10-13

The concours field is nearly sold out (240+ cars already registered!) but we do not yet have our normal showing of DeLoreans - only 6 D's so far. We normally reserve space for 15 D's. With Kathryn DeLorean attending the event this year, we would like to see 20 DeLoreans on the concours field. Bring your car out for the largest charity exotic car show in the country, and meet Kathryn!

Long time friend Tony Ierardi and DMC Florida will even pay for half your registration fee! (Thanks Tony!) even if you have already registered.

Thursday, March 27 is the last day for the early registration discount!

Register now at www.celebrationexoticcars.com

My VIN:    05017

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    you should come out anyway if you can make it! Best time to get to meet the FL D owners and see some amazing cars!
    Okay, I'll be there Saturday, bringing friends or my folks and have fun... can't wait^^ What time is the event for us DeLoreans? lol^^.... I'm planning on having my car ready for October... Here's my DeLorean, we're slowly removing the paint off the car and it's looking good so far^^ What do you think? Anyways, see you guys there!!!

photo(6).jpg

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Sladelorean View Post
    Okay, I'll be there Saturday, bringing friends or my folks and have fun... can't wait^^ What time is the event for us DeLoreans? lol^^.... I'm planning on having my car ready for October... Here's my DeLorean, we're slowly removing the paint off the car and it's looking good so far^^ What do you think? Anyways, see you guys there!!!

photo(6).jpg
    Registration is from 8-9am, then the carshow goes all day. I think the cars have to stay at least until 3:30.

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

We were going to drive over early Saturday morning then home after the show but, my granddaughter told my wife she wanted to go. Now my wife has us staying in Disney Friday and Saturday night headed home on Sunday Morning. Because there are three of us now we have to take two cars.

I may be open to the Rally Sunday, Nick what did you decide to do?
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

If anyone is coming from the east coast I plan on bringing the VR6 DeLorean to the show as well. We can meet up in the morning at the shop and drive over as a group. You can contact me at 321-426-0061 if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by 82dmc-12 View Post
    If anyone is coming from the east coast I plan on bringing the VR6 DeLorean to the show as well. We can meet up in the morning at the shop and drive over as a group. You can contact me at 321-426-0061 if you are interested.
    Sweet!! Can't wait to see the car! Might have to poke fun at DeLorean03 about getting to see it before him

It's OK I do it to him almost every day!

My VIN:    3299

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    Sweet!! Can't wait to see the car! Might have to poke fun at DeLorean03 about getting to see it before him
    How's your HS2 cabinet again ?
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean03 View Post
    How's your HS2 cabinet again ?
    May be faded but plays like a champ! But I don't have to wait till the end of the month to see it!!! :P I'm totally going to send you photos of me with your car at the show!!! Sorry but there's no way I can pass that up

My VIN:    3299

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas R View Post
    May be faded but plays like a champ! But I don't have to wait till the end of the month to see it!!! :P I'm totally going to send you photos of me with your car at the show!!! Sorry but there's no way I can pass that up
    You go right ahead. Clean it for me while you're there . And I have to wait until mid-May, silly goose.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast