FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Ever have one of those days.....

My VIN:    4519

Ever have one of those days.....

.....when one thing leads you to another?!

P1300243.jpg

My VIN:    10003

My VIN:    6125

Yikes... those are both pretty nasty and harness looks pretty hacked up in the first one. I've been storing my car with a few aluminum pie tins full of moth balls below it so hopefull I won't have anything like that waiting for me in the spring. Seeing how that spot behind the grille is so open and seems to be a favorite place for critters to hide it might be worth putting a few moth balls up there too during storage.

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Better to find all of this kind of stuff sooner rather than later. Eventually you will get ahead of things and there will be less and less surprises. Use a dust mask and dampen the stuff before you remove it so you don't have a lot of free-floating dust which can get you sick. Not only must you get rid of the nesting materiel you need to disinfect the area because the critters urinated all over the place. Also they chew on the wires and damage the insulation. In fact I have seen where they have actually severed wires so you need to check all of the wiring too. Other favorite areas include the jack storage area, the fuse block area, and the ductwork for the heater. They seem to LOVE eating the bag.
    David Teitelbaum