FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BTTF Nike Hyperdunks

My VIN:    747, Rally D, formally 10309, Marty Mcfly 85 Toyota, 2004 Mach 1

I hope you don't think I'm bagging on you. Was just giving you a heads up.
    1st tip off was that they only made 350 pairs of the Mcfly Hyperdunks and you bought them for $100. These NIB are about a $1800 pair of shoes. I've seen used ones go for around $800.
    With the pics you put up and the condition they are in I would put them at around $400 if real.
    The stitching on the back is pretty bad(gap in material) The blue on "Nike" is too dark. Its supposed to be the same color on the midsole. The color on the midsole looks off too, almost a greenish tint instead of the powder blue they are supposed to be.
    Some knockoff manufacturers missed a pretty important feature on this shoe. They glow in the dark. Newer versions(within last 3 years) they started adding the glow in the dark to the knockoffs.
    That's just the things I saw on the outside of the shoe. Inside would tell more.

My VIN:    3997

Quote Originally Posted by yellowmxwheels23 View Post
    I hope you don't think I'm bagging on you. Was just giving you a heads up.
    1st tip off was that they only made 350 pairs of the Mcfly Hyperdunks and you bought them for $100. These NIB are about a $1800 pair of shoes. I've seen used ones go for around $800.
    With the pics you put up and the condition they are in I would put them at around $400 if real.
    The stitching on the back is pretty bad(gap in material) The blue on "Nike" is too dark. Its supposed to be the same color on the midsole. The color on the midsole looks off too, almost a greenish tint instead of the powder blue they are supposed to be.
    Some knockoff manufacturers missed a pretty important feature on this shoe. They glow in the dark. Newer versions(within last 3 years) they started adding the glow in the dark to the knockoffs.
    That's just the things I saw on the outside of the shoe. Inside would tell more.
    Man. I wouldve never known. Seriously. No clue.
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan King View Post
    Man. I wouldve never known. Seriously. No clue.
    It's all good, you should see how many knockoff Mags are floating around

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    I am not a shoe guy, so just for the curious, what are the signs you are seeing on these that indicate they are knock-offs? It might help me sometime down the road if I ever start looking for collector's shoes.
    Send me or post pics of the actual shoes you plan on buying and I will tell you if they are real or not. Multiple angles help alot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2