FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Rich W's Custom DeLoreans in the UK (sort of) on Channel 4 Car TV Show

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Rich W's Custom DeLoreans in the UK (sort of) on Channel 4 Car TV Show

Well, it's been two months since the Channel 4 film crew was here in the U.S. to video some content for an upcoming Car TV Show this Spring.

http://www.digitalspy.com/british-tv...channel-4.html (story at this link is over 2 months old now)

The show will be somewhat similar to the Wheeler Dealer DeLorean show, with a DeLorean project, as well as stories about "all things DeLorean"
    from interviews of members of the DeLorean community, to rare original DeLoreans, to some radical custom DeLoreans (and my creations).

Luckily, the crew had almost authentic Irish Weather during the Midwest filming, with 57 degrees and heavy fog, all day long on December 4th,
    instead of the 50 degree drop in about 48-50 hours, with only 7 degrees on Saturday, December 7th, only a few days later.

Although the temp was relatively warm, the heavy fog contributed to damp stainless panels, all day long, until about 4pm when filming wrapped.
    The interviewing went well, except for Phil's big, puffy, nylon coat causing background noise on his mic, and the occasional light rain and drizzle.

Sorry, no preview photos allowed until "official" preview photos are released, but that should be happening within the next month or so.
    I was not given the exact TV air date yet, but it does appear the show is still on-track for it's originally intended mid-March release.

I will post more air date details once I have them confirmed and I will post a few preview photos soon, when I can.

Note: If the timing works out, I should have a DVD copy here for the DMC Club Spring Brunch event in early April.
    Last edited by Rich W; 02-04-2014 at 12:55 PM. Reason: fixed my typical type-o's and added note