FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Seeking comps for 10902 via PM/Email

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Seeking comps for 10902 via PM/Email

Hi guys,

I'm working with my insurance company to confirm the value of my car - recently restored 5 speed - very clean - stage 2 with many upgrades including suspension(but still appearing stock).

If you are aware of a vehicle for sale or one that you either bought or sold recently, please send me a PM. If you own such a vehicle and have a mutually agreed value with your insurance company, that would be helpful as well if you can share documentation.

Looking for vehicles that are recently restored to excellent mechanical and aesthetic condition. Stage 2 is helpful but not required as it can be added in easily to the value. Mileage is not important, in fact higher mileage cars would be helpful. Excellent condition is the key!

PMs would be appreciated rather than posts - thank you all!

Tom

[email protected]

<Moderator - okay to close the thread - looking for PMs>
    Last edited by TTait; 02-12-2014 at 03:52 PM.

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Pm sent. Hope it helps some....
    Soundkillr was here.

My car, VIN 10921, is insured for $42,500. It was the first refurbished DeLorean that DMC Texas sold. When I bought it in 2001, it had 3150 miles on the odometer, now it has 20,000 miles. DMCMW added the Stage 1 upgrade a couple of years ago. I have an appraisal for that stated value but at this point I would not sell the car for the appraised amount.

Rod

Quote Originally Posted by TTait View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm working with my insurance company to confirm the value of my car - recently restored 5 speed - very clean - stage 2 with many upgrades including suspension(but still appearing stock).

If you are aware of a vehicle for sale or one that you either bought or sold recently, please send me a PM. If you own such a vehicle and have a mutually agreed value with your insurance company, that would be helpful as well if you can share documentation.

Looking for vehicles that are recently restored to excellent mechanical and aesthetic condition. Stage 2 is helpful but not required as it can be added in easily to the value. Mileage is not important, in fact higher mileage cars would be helpful. Excellent condition is the key!

PMs would be appreciated rather than posts - thank you all!

Tom

[email protected]

<Moderator - okay to close the thread - looking for PMs>
    Attached Images

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

I will send you a copy of my sales invoice for my re manufactured car from 2006.
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

My VIN:    03238 Grey & Black Hybrid - Auto - work in progress Former owner 10902 - Universal 93 Raffle Car

Thanks guys. These are good hits and will help. I'll try to determine what info the insurance company would want to see for me to submit comps and let you know.

Any more replies welcome.

Tom