FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: EFI parts

My VIN:    5086

EFI parts

Here's a collection of parts you can use to add electronic spark and/or fuel to your Eagle 3.0L engine. The stock engine has a crank sensor but you can't really use it without some fabrication and welding your stock DeLorean flywheel. Ford EDIS is a robust solution to handle spark and in the event the ECU dies, it will default to a 10 degree advance limp home mode.

Please PM with offer.

• Eagle 3.0L serpentine crank pulley with 36-1 trigger wheel (ready for megasquirt, etc)
    • Ford EDIS-6 control module
    • Ford EDIS VR sensor
    • Ford EDIS coil pack
    • stock Eagle 3.0L coil pack with aluminum mounting bracket

Trigger wheel professionally mounted and welded to back of Eagle 3.0L crank pulley:

EDIS-6 control module (no pic, looks just like this):

EDIS VR sensor:

EDIS coil pack:

stock coil pack and bracket (dirty but should work just fine)

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

I'm not the forum police, but I believe our rules state that you need to post a price.

That said, I'm already megasquirted but am considering going sequential odd fire for which I need a crank trigger as well as a cam trigger. The megasuirt takes care of the logic, so I don't need EDIS. Are you up for selling the crank pulley & sensor? If not, can you offer any advice on where to get such a 6 rib pulley? For my supercharger project I need a 6 rib attached to a Vbelt pulley on the outside (I'm able to bolt or weld that guy on...). I assume the 3.0 crankshaft hole diameter is the same as the 2.8 at 30mm?

Thanks
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    5086

Quote Originally Posted by Spittybug View Post
    I'm not the forum police, but I believe our rules state that you need to post a price.

That said, I'm already megasquirted but am considering going sequential odd fire for which I need a crank trigger as well as a cam trigger. The megasuirt takes care of the logic, so I don't need EDIS. Are you up for selling the crank pulley & sensor? If not, can you offer any advice on where to get such a 6 rib pulley? For my supercharger project I need a 6 rib attached to a Vbelt pulley on the outside (I'm able to bolt or weld that guy on...). I assume the 3.0 crankshaft hole diameter is the same as the 2.8 at 30mm?

Thanks
    Heh, in that case $1000 OBO.

The 3.0L crank pulley shaft has an OD of about 42mm and and ID of about 30mm. I PM'd you about the pulley + sensor.
    Last edited by deloreanz; 02-26-2014 at 01:15 PM.