My VIN:    16811

How long did the install take?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash66 View Post
    How long did the install take?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's easily doable in one day, although I did it over the course of two days (Friday and Monday). Mainly because I like to take my time when working, I also had to stop when the garage got too hot (it was at least 100* outside each day, and the garage get's hotter), had to go to a friends to borrow a bigger drill bit than I owned, drilling the brackets was a pain in the ass because I was trying to hold them by hand (I won't have my workbench, vise, or drill press until the end of the month) and I was doing other projects at the same time....

If you can follow instructions, I would rate the task as fairly easy. Read the instructions, prep everything you need in advance, and get started in the AM. It should not be a problem to be finished on time for an early supper. Go for it!
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

My VIN:    16811

Thanks for the info! I can totally relate to the heat. I'm in Vegas and my shop is literally in the desert. It averages in the low 100s daily but doesn't stop me from working on my car. At least until I get dizzy lol! Sounds great, I'll pick up the kit and give it a shot. Patrick, with what we have been discussing how cool would it be to set the cruise on the ipad?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2