FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hello Southern California DeLorean Club

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander_wolfgang View Post
    When's the next get together?

Ive had my Delorean for a month now and am very excited to have it! I'd love to meet anyone in the San Diego area!!

Hey there. Other local owner here. I'm in chula. I'm active duty navy so I am actually up in Seattle atm for the sea fair. When I am back later this month we can do a meet up! I'm good friends with another owner here. Can't wait to see yours what month and year is yours? good stuff feel free to message me. I can always come help with car mods and troubleshooting as well as suggestions for preventative maintenence. I'm a radar tech so that's my life

Alexander_Wolfgang Alexander_wolfgang's Avatar

My VIN:    4420

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Hey there. Other local owner here. I'm in chula. I'm active duty navy so I am actually up in Seattle atm for the sea fair. When I am back later this month we can do a meet up! I'm good friends with another owner here. Can't wait to see yours what month and year is yours? good stuff feel free to message me. I can always come help with car mods and troubleshooting as well as suggestions for preventative maintenence. I'm a radar tech so that's my life
    Hey Riley, Let me know when you have some free time, i'd love to meet other owners. Ive only had mine for a few months now but I have been non-stop with it. I go everywhere!
    Oct. 1981
    What kind of Mods do you do? Im interested in a few things to update, like the radio is a big one!
    "If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."

My VIN:    07000

Let's plan on both a tech get-together (we could do my house out in East County/Jamul - or anyone else who has the room for the cars and tools - my work area is a little bit of a mess), and a Friday night at the Sonic in North Park on El Cajon Blvd. just west of the 805.
    Maybe when Riley gets back. We just need to let the other guys know too.

How's that sound?

Greg

My VIN:    SCEDT26T4DD016387

Club(s):   (DOA) (NCDMC) (DCUK)

Fallbrook DeLorean owner... finally found a Forum

Hello fellow time travelers from San Diego County! Not much going on in the DMC12 world these days. Mine's been out of commission since last November when the engine wire harness kept fraying and frying my starter motor(s). I'm finally getting it put back together but, as usual, I'm waiting for parts to arrive... specifically the fuel system banjo bolts. I figured I might as well replace what I can while the thing is apart... dress it up a little with new shiny bits.

This is my 1983 DeLorean which I inherited when my father died, unbeknownst to him. He was the original owner, took delivery Thanksgiving weekend, 1982.
    Attached Images

Welcome fellow San Diego DeLorean owner! Fallbrook - nice area. I'd like to plan on getting all of us together soon before our Summer is over (even though when it turns to Fall it's still pretty much Summer). I was thinking sometime this month at the Sonic in Kearny Mesa - that seems pretty central to most of us. Whether your DeLorean is running or not, I think it would be great to meet other local owners - and maybe start a sub-club of the SoCal club for local events and drives.

Greg

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Timebender View Post
    Welcome fellow San Diego DeLorean owner! Fallbrook - nice area. I'd like to plan on getting all of us together soon before our Summer is over (even though when it turns to Fall it's still pretty much Summer).
    You guys . . . . I've been to San Diego, it's summer ALL the time.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Well, not when it gets down to under 35 at night in East County, and we get snow in the local mountains... but yeah, it's pretty much Summer all the time.

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by MacinTek View Post
    This is my 1983 DeLorean which I inherited when my father died, unbeknownst to him. He was the original owner, took delivery Thanksgiving weekend, 1982.
    Original owner from your father, this is really nice. You must be very proud to own his car now, take good care of it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4