FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello Southern California DeLorean Club

My VIN:    5312

Anyone want to try to get together a San Diego meet up later this month or in january?I have been thinking this would be awesome and all us local owners can meet. Have our own deloreans and coffee meet up or something

My VIN:    07000

Last week of this month would be great, though I still don't have my D. We could get Dan and Dusty to show up maybe, and there's a few other guys as well.

My VIN:    10625

Hey guys!

Im heading over to DMCCA on February the 12th to pick up my Delorean all the way from Norway. I will stay in LA for about to weeks and drive the car, would be cool to meet up with some other Delorean owners while Im there!

Cheers!

My VIN:    5312

Based in San Diego i picked mine back up from there. I know another local sd owner dusty is here i need to get a local meetup going, ben REALLY wanting too. Gratz on the purchase!

My VIN:    01960

Handful of us are meeting this weekend in Marina Del Rey... but always up for another get together. Where are you staying?
    1981, auto, black int w/black carpet and headliner, Momo wheel, Pioneer HU /speakers w/bluetooth, Bisyncmaster LED panel, Eibach springs, shocks, exhaust, wingsaloft

I'll be staying in Glendale, but I can meet up anywhere in the LA-OC county area

My VIN:    01960

If you're in Glendale, then you should at the very least take your DeLorean to Bob's Big Boy in Burbank friday afternoon/evening for their weekly cruise-in... regardless of whether or not we can get some other people together for a meetup. It's a great chance to see a bunch of cool cars, and you will be a big hit with yours.
    1981, auto, black int w/black carpet and headliner, Momo wheel, Pioneer HU /speakers w/bluetooth, Bisyncmaster LED panel, Eibach springs, shocks, exhaust, wingsaloft

My VIN:    07000

I get my D TODAY!!! So, maybe in the next few weeks we can have a San Diego get together at a Sonic. Eventually we can do one at my house out in Jamul (backside of Chula Vista) for BBQ.

Greg

Thanks for the heads up! I've been to the Big Boys in toluca lake a few times, I had no idea they had a cars and coffee sorta friday afternoon thing, but I will definitely check that out both fridays while Im there!

Also, I wouldn't mind a road trip to San Diego for a get together!

Alexander_Wolfgang Alexander_wolfgang's Avatar

My VIN:    4420

When's the next get together?

Ive had my Delorean for a month now and am very excited to have it! I'd love to meet anyone in the San Diego area!!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast