FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: If it's too loud, you're too old....

My VIN:    4519

If it's too loud, you're too old....

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I've seen these guys before. They really are simply amazing. YouTube them, You can spend a while watching their songs. Awesome stuff! Look up thunderstruck. That one is amazing as well!
    Last edited by Soundkillr; 03-30-2014 at 02:42 PM.
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    TBA@LaterDate

I know of an owner that has headers and very small mufflers on his PRV and his Delorean is extremely loud.
    On his rear fascia, between the muffler outlets he has a BTTF quote decal that says "Hold it fellas, I'm afraid you're just too darn loud." That's from Huey Lewis' cameo in the first movie.
    Pretty sweet.

Professor Roy Hinkley

My VIN:    6292 since Oct 1982 and THE DELOREAN TRAILER

Club(s):   (PNDC)

If it's too loud, you're too old.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyHinkley View Post
    I know of an owner that has headers and very small mufflers on his PRV and his Delorean is extremely loud.
    On his rear fascia, between the muffler outlets he has a BTTF quote decal that says "Hold it fellas, I'm afraid you're just too darn loud." That's from Huey Lewis' cameo in the first movie.
    Pretty sweet.

Professor Roy Hinkley
    Hey Professor Hinkley. I'm 83 years. I've owned seven DeLoreans over the past 30 plus years and still have my original car that was purchased (new) in 1982. With the help of DeLorean Motor Company Northwest I've maintained all the inventory that I've owned and of course sold all the duplicate DeLoreans that I've purchased/owned. With the help of Toby Peterson of DMCNW, I've returned to running status, the other six and sold them off to places like Australia, again with the help of DMCNW. Yes, the music to too loud and I guess I'm too old. Turn it down.

Turn it up Babbbbbby!

ED

My VIN:    TBA@LaterDate

Here's a link to the thread he posted of a video running on open headers. Honestly the car doesn't sound too much milder with the tiny thrush turbo mufflers he's got on there now. This video is before he put the Huey Lewis quote decal on too, as well as many other decals.
    In the first far away video the choke wasn't set right so the car didn't stay running for long, but in the up close video the car is running fine.
    I'm miles away, I only now him thought he Today forum.

http://dmctoday.com/showthread.php?4...hlight=Headers

For your viewing and listening pleasure.

Professor Roy Hinkley