FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Delorean Service, inspection and Repair in east central Florida by SEO Motorsports

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Club(s):   (DCF)

Delorean Service, inspection and Repair in east central Florida by SEO Motorsports

I just wanted to formally offer my services to current or new owners in Florida. SEO Motorsports is located on the east coast of Florida in the middle of the state in Melbourne. Services provided include diagnostics, service and repair of DeLorean and other classic cars. I also offer customization and modernization of fuel and engine management, performance enhancements and restoration. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. I am available late and on weekends for your convenience.

SEO Motorsports
    500 North drive, Suite 8
    Melbourne, FL. 32934
    321-426-0061
    [email protected]

Regards,

Ed

Good to know.

Maybe a A/C tech day would be fun? Summer is coming and it would be nice to make sure my A/C is working in tip top shape.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Good to know.

Maybe a A/C tech day would be fun? Summer is coming and it would be nice to make sure my A/C is working in tip top shape.

Jim
    I can have A/C equipment (pump and gauges) available for people to use if they want. What issues are you having? I do not have R12 unfortunately but I find R134A works fine in the DeLorean if converted properly.

I drove the car from Orlando to Miami and had the A/C on the entire time. It was cold but with such a small cabin I felt is should have been much cooler inside. I’ve had everything replaced at one time or another even the hoses under the car. Made I have a leak? I know summer is coming and just want to be ready.

Jim

Was the system cooler before and progressively gotten worse?

It was cool but it didn't seem very efficient.

My VIN:    6654

Quote Originally Posted by 82dmc-12 View Post
    I can have A/C equipment (pump and gauges) available for people to use if they want. What issues are you having? I do not have R12 unfortunately but I find R134A works fine in the DeLorean if converted properly.
    I'll pay for service and R134A if you are coming to Celebration!!! If that's what wrong with my D
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

To do the job right I'll need the car at the shop so I can inspect everything. I can make time on Sunday if you want, just let me know and I'll change what time I go to church.

My VIN:    6654

I'm doing the rally on Sunday thanks anyway.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light