FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flux Capacitor USB car charger by Think Geek

Flux Capacitor USB car charger by Think Geek

I had to share this. It is foolproof. Enjoy and have a great day!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1ba...eatured_4_1ba1

My VIN:    3060

It's a fake product for April Fool's Day. ThinkGeek always has several fake products they put up for April Fool's Day each year. Some of them eventually end up becoming real products, so there is some chance.

My VIN:    TBA@LaterDate

Funny, I don't see members jumping at this member for posting this after it was already posted. Nor do I see an emoticon of one person punching the other in the gonads. Did that behavior stop after Louis was harrassed and bullied by members and mods for the hoverboard re-post ? (that he didnt realize) or did the specific members not see this re-post yet? Or perhaps it's because the member that made this re-post belongs to the elite group of non-carberated owners? Yet another piece of factual proof of the blatant bias and mistreatment here on Talk.
    Where's ass-ipiter to call the member who posted this "prickish"? Oh yeah, he lost his moderator status after bullying Louis. Or maybe he just can't we this post past the douche label on his forehead. At least Tamir is mature and respectful here. He seems to be the only moderator that is.

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Occasionally, products on ThinkGeek that start out as April Fool's Day pranks end up being developed into real products, depending upon demand. This one seems fairly simple to implement, so don't be surprised if it becomes real.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    3060

Quote Originally Posted by RoyHinkley View Post
    Funny, I don't see members jumping at this member for posting this after it was already posted. Nor do I see an emoticon of one person punching the other in the gonads. Did that behavior stop after Louis was harrassed and bullied by members and mods for the hoverboard re-post ? (that he didnt realize) or did the specific members not see this re-post yet? Or perhaps it's because the member that made this re-post belongs to the elite group of non-carberated owners? Yet another piece of factual proof of the blatant bias and mistreatment here on Talk.
    Where's ass-ipiter to call the member who posted this "prickish"? Oh yeah, he lost his moderator status after bullying Louis. Or maybe he just can't we this post past the douche label on his forehead. At least Tamir is mature and respectful here. He seems to be the only moderator that is.
    If you hate this forum so much, why come here? Is it just your mission to attack this forum? Is that what Today members need to do to feel better about themselves?

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    If you hate this forum so much, why come here? Is it just your mission to attack this forum? Is that what Today members need to do to feel better about themselves?
    I feel great about myself. Please stop generalizing. What if someone came here, read a few posts/threads, and decided that Joey Gowdy was the bellwether for DMCTalk? I think you'd disagree.

Don't feed the trolls.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

My VIN:    5302

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Wasn't there a trollish poster for a while with the username "Earl Hickey" or something like that? Seems like "Roy Hinkley" came from the very same mind. Need to get more creative with those names!
    Derek L
    VIN 5302

My VIN:    Former 5452, currently in-love with 0747

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by RoyHinkley View Post

Funny, I only see one person attacking anything / anyone here.......you.
    -Dusty

Quote Originally Posted by sapphirexae View Post
    Funny, I only see one person attacking anything / anyone here.......you.
    Respectfully, you have extremely biased eyes sir.

Quote Originally Posted by DL4567 View Post
    Wasn't there a trollish poster for a while with the username "Earl Hickey" or something like that? Seems like "Roy Hinkley" came from the very same mind. Need to get more creative with those names!

My name is my actual name. No need to get creative on this end.

Trolling maybe, sticking up for the many who have been abused here, definitely.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast