FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Recent Events and How It Is Going to Be

My VIN:    3299

Recent Events and How It Is Going to Be

All right - here's the way this is going to go.

Roy has calmed himself down. He's done doing his "standing up for the lil' guy" routine. That has ended, and if it resurfaces where threads are hijacked at every twist and turn, bans are coming down.

Accipiter, I understand where your harsh words are coming from. That being said, and the fact that this thread has been closed, just lay low for a bit. Cool down, relax, walk away from the keyboard for a couple days.

I am not instituting any "punishments" yet for anyone in this thread, but if I see anyone here becoming a repeat offender - that person will have a good 3+ day time-out to think things over and enjoy life outside of the DMCTalk community.

Once again, I am going to re-iterate this: while I am an admin now, my policy for accepting this position was always this: Come to me if there is a problem - I am NOT policing these forums. I will not open up every single last little thread that shows up here. If there is a problem and I am not interested in the topic of that thread, I will miss it; just as I did here until someone brought it to my attention. I wasn't interested in a FC USB device; therefore, all this nonsense started and I was oblivious to it.

Roy is ending his one-man crusade for the little guy. That ship has sailed. Everyone - play nice. We have all helped and contributed to these forums in one way or another. For nearly 11 years, this forum has been the flagship for DeLorean owners and enthusiasts. Keep it civil and professional. A lil' ribbing and giving each other a hard time is one thing - being a belligerent or passive-aggressive individual behind a keyboard is not acceptable.

I'm not instituting a "zero tolerance" policy - that's just silly. I am saying though that this trend of everyone picking a fight needs to stop.

Treat others how you would want to be treated.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955