FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by congerz83 View Post
    No. I find it a P.I.T.A. to navigate.
    Well that might be why you didn't get the email. He is pretty active on the DML these days.

The moderators put up with him on the DML for some reason but on here he doesn't seem to last very long.

Dml

what is the DML? how do smoe one find DML On computer??

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by VBP1973 View Post
    what is the DML? how do smoe one find DML On computer??
    http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/

www.dmcnews.com
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    SCEDT26T5BD06996

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Well that might be why you didn't get the email. He is pretty active on the DML these days.

The moderators put up with him on the DML for some reason but on here he doesn't seem to last very long.
    F The DML. I paid for the kit, it was intalled to Bill's specs and I'm sure he has my email. He should let ALL of his "customers" in on his new "carb forum". There's no excuse.

Why should I have to join another forum to get on Bill's e-mail list? I was introduced to him here, but his status on DMCTalk should have no bearing on this situation.
    "He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man"
    - William Shakespeare

Banned

Slow down and take a deep breath. Steve, Farrar, and Jim were the first to know about the new forum because they already had ongoing eMail contact with me. I just happened to mention it in passing as we discussed other things as well.

Speaking of which: my eMail address has not changed. It is the same address I have had since 1998: brobertson(at)carolina.net. Not many people can say that their eMail address has remained constant for nearly 15 years. I can. Drop me a line sometime -- I do respond.

Speaking of which: do not assume that just because you posted something on this forum, I would actually be able to respond here. I am not allowed to post directly. Every single word I write has to be scrutinized, evaluated, and approved by the moderators before any of them are posted (and as my first message back earlier this week shows, the moderators continue to censor me, which is particularly ironic when you remember what J*** B*******, R***** (DMCV****), and others wrote on the old .com forum). How many words of mine have been deleted from this forum over the years? I shudder to think (speaking of which, where did the posts between 9/25/2011 and 10/7/2011 go? They used to be here...).

Anyway, the new forum is up & running (no thanks to my domain host...). I won't post the URL here. Send me an eMail and I'll give it to you directly. Please remember that the new forum is not actively moderated. I will make structural changes as necessary, and if traffic ever warrants I will back it up, but I'll be damned if I am going to pretend to be some sort of Internet policeman. Anyone who uses it will be accountable to him or herself. I have full faith & confidence that grown up human beings can police themselves.

And if they can't, the domain expires 2/8/2013 should someone else want to become the next Dread Pirate Roberts.

I am going to screen capture this post in the editor window for comparison it to the version DMCTalk moderators allow, if at all.

In the immortal words of Edward R. Murrow: Good Night, and Good Luck. I wish you all the best of success in your endeavors.

Bill Robertson

Banned

F The DML. I paid for the kit, it was intalled to Bill's specs and I'm sure he has my email. He should let ALL of his "customers" in on his new "carb forum". There's no excuse.

Why should I have to join another forum to get on Bill's e-mail list? I was introduced to him here, but his status on DMCTalk should have no bearing on this situation.
    So email or call him. Surely you have his contact info.

My VIN:    SCEDT26T5BD06996

Club(s):   (DMA)

I think your missing the point here, Steve.
    "He that hath a beard is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than a man"
    - William Shakespeare

Banned

I think your missing the point here, Steve.
    You have his email address and phone number. You are the one missing the point.

No responce

i have sent BILL emails. NO RESPONCE

Banned

I'm confused. Are both if you the same person?

Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast