FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Bill about carbing a DeLorean and other K-Jet/Carb tangets

Quote Originally Posted by stevedmc View Post
    Yep. Martin sucks.

Heh heh heh... I've been just aching to use this one
    Last edited by thirdmanj; 01-02-2012 at 09:11 PM.
    1-800-273-8255

Banned

My VIN:    16510 and carbureted

Club(s):   (GCD) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Thirdmanj sucks too.

Thirdmanj sucks too.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    There you go starting a bunch of crap, again!

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Done yet?

I can't believe I am actually going to post this......but........

I love a good carb/Bill/minions/hack-job/POS bashing as the next guy, but exactly why do we let this toilet bowl thread continue when the great carb king/martyr is gone and never to return anyway? Ask Bill what? He is not here! I said in the old talk.com days that eventually this would happen and there wouldn't be support by the maker and by-golly/shucks it appears I was right. That is, unless you follow him over to the other list that he has turned into his new toilet bowl. The leader has deserted and left his followers to fend for themselves. Now this thread seems to be a haven for troll bait, and we have another recent tangent anyway to continue the fun. Anyone else wanna lock dance, or am I raining on the parade? Let the flaming begin!

Locking this thread down would be like book burning. It's a safe haven for our carbureted brethren. They get enough shit as it is, they need to have their own space. You have to admit, this is a very iconic thread. Besides, I think stevedmc is awaiting the second comming....

Locking this thread down would be like book burning. It's a safe haven for our carbureted brethren. They get enough shit as it is, they need to have their own space. You have to admit, this is a very iconic thread. Besides, I think stevedmc is awaiting the second comming....

We'll leave it open for now because I believe that there needs to be a place for legitimate carb questions to go. That said, future posts like the following will be removed and repeat offenders will be moderated.
    Thirdmanj sucks too.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    I can't believe I am actually going to post this......but........

I love a good carb/Bill/minions/hack-job/POS bashing as the next guy, but exactly why do we let this toilet bowl thread continue when the great carb king/martyr is gone and never to return anyway? Ask Bill what? He is not here! I said in the old talk.com days that eventually this would happen and there wouldn't be support by the maker and by-golly/shucks it appears I was right. That is, unless you follow him over to the other list that he has turned into his new toilet bowl. The leader has deserted and left his followers to fend for themselves. Now this thread seems to be a haven for troll bait, and we have another recent tangent anyway to continue the fun. Anyone else wanna lock dance, or am I raining on the parade? Let the flaming begin!
    What in the world are you talking about? Myself, and several other people communicate with Bill on a weekly basis.

And Bill might not be here physically, but as many people have realized by now, Bill's spirit lives within me.

What in the world are you talking about? Myself, and several other people communicate with Bill on a weekly basis.

And Bill might not be here physically, but as many people have realized by now, Bill's spirit lives within me.
    Plus, he is here just about every day reading the threads so if someone was trying to get him he'd be aware of it.
    eBay selling at it's best I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade.
    K-Jet: Causing electrical issues since November 5th 1955

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    Plus, he is here just about every day reading the threads so if someone was trying to get him he'd be aware of it.
    Thats awesome that you can see his activity. I wonder if he still gets email notifications when we post to this thread.

Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast