FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival Oct. 17-19th, 2014

My VIN:    05017

Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival Oct. 17-19th, 2014

http://www.lakemirrorclassic.com/

Lakeland, FL Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival scheduled for October. 17-19th, 2014

We need to check back in June 2014 for more information... But I'm planning on going and wondering who else might be planning on being there too. Thanks

*Update*

This is for the Lakeland FL, Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival.... Registration will open on Tuesday, July 1st... Again for more information visit their website posted above. Like I said, I'm going to be there with my DeLorean and wondering if we can get a group going for this event. Please let me know, thanks

Friday through Sunday October 17-19, 2014

My VIN:    3004

Club(s):   (DCF)

I've tried to attend every year in the last 10, some times with my D, most times without. One of the best shows.

My VIN:    <2000

I attended last year's event, and it is a nice show. October in Florida is a great time of year as well. I plan to attend this year, although without my D which is still being restored.
    Dana

1981 DeLorean DMC-12 (5 Speed, Gas Flap, Black Interior, Windshield Antenna, Dark Gray)
    Restored as "mostly correct, but with flaws corrected". Pictures and comments of my restoration are in the albums section on my profile.
    1985 Chevrolet Corvette, Z51, 4+3 manual
    2006 Dodge Magnum R/T (D/D)
    2010 Camaro SS (Transformers Edition)

Okay, Less than four weeks away and the Lakeland Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival starts!

Anyone else going to be attending this awesome event? Delorean Owners and Enthusiasts alike, swing on by and say "Hi" thanks; Hope to see you all there. ^ ^

Thanks for the replies and if you are registering your Delorean, hopefully we can park our vehicles next to each other.

Thanks again, peace

My VIN:    1589

I plan on attending, but I am not sure yet if I will be bringing my DeLorean. I am still working on it and hope to have it ready by the car show.

Here is a video of my Delorean at the lakeland lake mirror classic automobile festival.. Special Thanks to all those who came to the event. I wished I could of taken more pictures.. ^ ^ Funny thing is, I had a sports almanac in the car, but I got more good comments on the fake 80s brick phone in the Delorean lol ^ ^ enjoy all and hope to see you all there next year ^ ^

My VIN:    3004

It was nice thing to meet you in person. Your D attracted a good crowd. I got stuck in the muscle car section talking to a guy with a '70 GTO, and we talked bout JZD, the GTO's and your D for a while. It was nice to talk to someone outside the Delorean community that had a huge level of respect for JZD.