My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Congrats Nick!
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Awesome engine, you did a great job

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Thanks everyone! I actually met the guy that interviewed me and wrote the story at DCS 2012. He got my information at the show but that was about it; I didn't think much else of it. Then in Jan/Feb of this year, he sent me a message about doing an interview! He was really awesome about it; let me choose which photos to use and let me proof read it first. Definitely one of the coolest experiences I've had with the car. I was really happy with how it turned out. And I really like their photoshopped "DeLorean LS Swap" header photo!

Anyway, thanks again for all the kind words everyone!

My VIN:    2567 (Sold)

My VIN:    Time Will Tell...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Hey, that's my story!

I worked with Chevrolet Performance till this past week and this was one of the last interviews/stories I wrote with them. I've been a huge DeLorean fan all my life, have hung out on this forum (and the .com version) for a while. When I saw Nick's car at DCS I knew it was perfect for Chevrolet Performance's news site.

Nick, I'll have you know that the Marketing Manager for Chevrolet Performance got such a kick out of you machining your own flywheel. He brought it up probably 3 or 4 times throughout a few meetings, joking with the team about how we've accomplished nothing till we can machine our own flywheel, LOL. He was really impressed by that.

Glad you dig the story, and thanks very much for your time on the interview!

Club(s):   (DCF)

Great news, the more exposure the DeLorean gets the better for everyone!!

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by David R View Post
    Hey, that's my story!

I worked with Chevrolet Performance till this past week and this was one of the last interviews/stories I wrote with them. I've been a huge DeLorean fan all my life, have hung out on this forum (and the .com version) for a while. When I saw Nick's car at DCS I knew it was perfect for Chevrolet Performance's news site.

Nick, I'll have you know that the Marketing Manager for Chevrolet Performance got such a kick out of you machining your own flywheel. He brought it up probably 3 or 4 times throughout a few meetings, joking with the team about how we've accomplished nothing till we can machine our own flywheel, LOL. He was really impressed by that.

Glad you dig the story, and thanks very much for your time on the interview!
    Hey David!! Dude I love the story! Thank you so much for getting this published! I'm so happy with how it turned out. That's really funny about the flywheel, haha. Hope to see you around the DMC community more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2