Big thanks to Justin and the gang for pulling the DMA event together this past weekend. I think I got the award for being the "newest" owner, as I've owned 3886 for about 1 week now.

New car..first delorean event...it all happened very fast!

The day was super helpful for me as a new owner and I got some amazing advice from the group. Especially helpful was getting to spend some time with Josh from DPI and Rob from PJ Grady. Both of those guys are class acts and really put a lot of time into helping us ensure our cars didn't have any issues. Josh pointed out a few gaskets and some other minor items, but overall, he verified that my recent purchase was a good one (as I already knew because of all the help I got on this forum during my purchase.)

Anyway..thanks for putting together a great event, and thanks to Josh and Rob for making the long drive in. I'll be sending some orders both your ways as a thank you for your support.

tony caciolo

ps. if any of you guys are in the NE PA area, stop by my wife's ice cream shop. 1950's..all homemade. (Including our maple bacon.) www.theinsidescoop.com