FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: SEO Motorsports doubles in size

Club(s):   (DCF)

SEO Motorsports doubles in size

After interviewing many candidates, SEO Motorsports is very happy to announce the addition of its new team member.

Jacob Stabler is coming to us from sunny California with an extensive background building and servicing custom cars ranging in many makes and models. He will be an essential asset allowing us to turn cars around faster and allowing me to turn more attention to product development for the DeLorean I have planned. He starts next week when I return from DCS, so if you plan to sent your car down after the show as many of you have already contacted me about; I should be able to get your cars completed sooner.

If you will be at DCS and would like to discuss options for your DeLorean, I will be around to answer any questions you may have. I will have the shop number forwarded to my mobile, 321-426-0061.

Regards,

Ed

My VIN:    3299

I remember you talking very highly about him. Great to see you're getting this kind of business that you had to hire someone. From what you told me about his credentials and his natural knacks and abilities, we will get no less than your level of work, dedication, and commitment to each car that rolls into your shop.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Awesome.

I plan on bringing my car down in the next few months. When it gets cooler.

Ed