FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Videobob's Time Machine # 16 - For Adam Kontras in Hollywood

Does anyone else just see "blah blah blah" across most pages? I think there's a problem with the code on this topic...

You should have bought a time machine from Bruce or Temporal. You try and find one single report of this kind of shite with Bruce anywhere. You won't, he's a top bloke, honest, and far more detailed especially in the electronics side.

Accept that you didn't do your homework and check sites like Therpf and here. A harsh lesson in life. I feel real sorry for you dude, and can only hope this thread helps prevent another victim of Video Butthead.

If he threatens you again, just call him a big bald loser. He'll go cry himself to sleep with his glue gun in his empty house.

My VIN:    3886

Club(s):   (DMA)

yeah... what nightflyer said.

I wondered if you were really going to do what you quote below said about not responding or looking at this thread.

btw, nice ending by threatening to thow his stuff is the landfill.

what would I do? I would have never gotten into a situation like this. because I am never confrontational with customers and do what ever it takes, no matter what, to keep them happy, 20 years and about 500 houses and pools built with never one bad review proves my theory.

even the drunk customer that called me a dumb WOP ended up happy (even though I wanted to smack him.)

do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by videobob View Post

I'm not interested in continuing this conversation and I will avoid looking at or responding to this thread.
    I will take your call if you choose to do so.
    Otherwise, this stuff will end up in the Dallas landfill soon.

Banned

My VIN:    1798

I know that Adam has been lurking this thread since his last post.

Adam could just as easily post on here that he reviewed the analysis and is willing to accept the terms of the proposed settlement, which would then force Bob's hand in either accepting it as well, or making him look to be the unreasonable party for rejecting it, but he has also failed to respond in such a fashion.

The first person to step up and do the proper thing here is the one who's going to look most righteous...

Remember - at this point, you both look like assholes, so here's a chance at a little redemption.

Or you guys can continue to piss, moan, and revel in your own pride/egos and see how far that gets you - just saying....

Attention Whore

For the millionth time...

Adam, give me your address.
    I will send you your box o stuff.
    Can we just agree to write off the few items that are missing, accept they are at a loss,
    consider the nice things I did do for you for free and consider those things making up for the few
    things that got lost and thrown away and be done with this?
    That's what I offered all along but you have held my feet to the coals about every little thing.
    I swear, I'm not trying to rip you off, never was, never did....
    but like you, I have an ego and pride and I don't like being challenged or insulted.
    Can we truce and end this already?
    I can't MAKE you do anything, but I will simply ASK you to accept this stuff and please
    stop your bash fest on me with your website and on here.

Look dude, you're at Bob's Big Boy tonight with the coolest car there and you know it.
    You also know that you have the best replica Time Machine for miles....
    Doesn't that mean anything?
    That car has changed your life, just like I said it would.
    That's worth something more than some used car parts.

I just want this thing over with.
    Fair?

I have an ego...
    Well said.
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    2894

Adam, give me your address.
    I will send you your box o stuff.
    Can we just agree to write off the few items that are missing, accept they are at a loss,
    consider the nice things I did do for you for free and consider those things making up for the few
    things that got lost and thrown away and be done with this?
    That's what I offered all along but you have held my feet to the coals about every little thing.
    I swear, I'm not trying to rip you off, never was, never did....
    but like you, I have an ego and pride and I don't like being challenged or insulted.
    Can we truce and end this already?
    I can't MAKE you do anything, but I will simply ASK you to accept this stuff and please
    stop your bash fest on me with your website and on here.

Look dude, you're at Bob's Big Boy tonight with the coolest car there and you know it.
    You also know that you have the best replica Time Machine for miles....
    Doesn't that mean anything?
    That car has changed your life, just like I said it would.
    That's worth something more than some used car parts.

I just want this thing over with.
    Fair?
    I will absolutely accept the items! You demanded I sign something that said I was happy with the resolution before you would even tell me what you had! !?!?? Who would ever accept that!? I'm not signing anything, I'm not paying for the shipping - I paid $1300 for the shipping when I was in Dallas and asked for the items! Don't you see how offensive it is to try and charge me again? I'm not being an internet terrorist, I'm standing up for my rights.

And Bob, all I've asked is that since every time you physically LOOK for the items you seem to find things you never saw before? Maybe you could just look for the things that were new in the box!?!? There were 2 sets of floor mats... of course I want my DMC floor mats. Please just look again when you have a moment. Then throw them in the box and we're done! Can you imagine if you were the customer and you were told these items were thrown out and then only after you argued with the guy for days did he admit they were there. And items kept coming up as the days passed? I am not being a bully, you've literally said "fuck off, I have no time to look." How as a customer could I possibly respond to that other than filing a complaint? I BEGGED YOU to keep this private. I even mentioned keeping things about the mod private in the phone called you posted! I NEVER wanted this public but you were sooooooooo threatening, so offensive that you gave me zero other options.

So yes, please look, send those items - when I receive them I will JUMP back on here, tell everyone. Show pictures and this will be over! It will never be spoken of again. I will rescind the better business bureau complaint - you can ignore the 10-day demand letter you'll receive next week and that will be it! Everyone is reading this. I'm fully accountable.

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Quote Originally Posted by acaciolo View Post
    I own a pool building company that is ranked #3/12,500 pool builders in the USA for customer service and satisfaction. I also own a home building company that is ranked #1 in the PA. .

tony c
    This thread made me realize that I have friends in here that have exciting businesses that I most probably will never have the opportunity to work with or have the pleasure or receiving their services while chat about our Ds.

And this already ridiculous thread is about narrow minded self centered egoists fighting over a box of parts. Especially the big dude that throws around words like buddy lawyer and police to fierce out the opponent!

I mean seriously guy!!!! How old are you? Mentally I mean!!!!

Show some above the matter, money and ego character and finish this humility that is dragging your reputation down the gutter with every single further post you add of defensive stupidity!!!
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    3060

"But, but, but... but, I cooked for you!"

I don't like being challenged
    Must be real fun being an employee of yours...

I propose that when the story of this war is told to future generations that it be referred to as "The Great Garbage Bag Incident of 2014"
    Last edited by Kane; 06-21-2014 at 02:22 AM.

My VIN:    3060

Let's say you put in a pool for someone and instead of coming to you with a problem they go to a public website of your peers to complain that you are a "thief".
    You offer to do whatever the customer asks of you, but they refuse, they only insist on bashing you and will not take any resolution you offer.
    What do you do about that?
    That's what thousands of businesses deal with every day with things like Yelp reviews. A customer is mad and goes online to tell the world how horrible the business is. They refuse to talk to the owner and refuse any remedy.

Every business eventually deals with a disgruntled customer. Very few tell their customers to "Fuck off and die" and still stay in business.

My VIN:    3886

Club(s):   (DMA)

kudos to videobob for finally agreeing to ship out the parts. your comment "for the millionth time...." wasn't really accurate though. if you would've agreed to ship out the parts 999,999 times ago, this would have ended much sooner. remember, you made some crazy demands and never once said you'd ship out the parts without getting paid for shipping. In the end, you are finally doing the right thing. just don't try to make it look like you've been trying to do the right thing all along. didn't you demand that the letter E be removed from the english language? or was that steve martin in some movie?

I honestly am going to talk about this in my customer service talks and how it could have been avoided.

ps. I just had a customer wig out on me because their $180k pool wasn't done for their Memorial Day party. they didn't care that it rained for 2 weeks, they added a massive boulder waterfall and they couldn't decide on pool finish color. they told me they'd never recommend me and were sorry they chose me. the owner had a complete irrational meltdown. I was the closest I've ever been to telling a customer to fuck off. but instead I politely explained some of the facts but threw myself under the bus for not being able to figure out a way around all the delays. I apologized profusely and assured her that when her pool was completed in 2 weeks, she'd feel otherwise.

and then I showed up at her house with an IPad mini. she opened the box and she pushed the waterfall button on the pool control app I had preinstalled. her face lit up and I thought she was going to hug me wheni told her the iPad was her " pool warming gift" and a small apology for me screwing up by not figuring out how to accelerate the schedule.

2 weeks later her neighbors called us for a pool and didn't get bids from anyone else because she gave us such a great referral.

bottom line, you could've turned this into something positive rather than try to prove your dick was longer. hopefully you'll learn from this. but true kudos again for finally doing what you should've done right from the start.

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast