FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BTTF in theaters today!

My VIN:    5312, (860 sold)

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    Are you sure you weren't attending a showing of The Poseidon Adventure (1972) instead?
    Oh shit maybe that is the problem!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    If you are on Windows 7 or later, you can right click the picture in Windows Explorer and choose Rotate Clockwise. Do that twice and the picture will be right. It's upside down because of the way you hold your phone when you take the picture.
    I had thought of that before also but when I take a pic I forget. Because I am left handed I hold it a certain way. But u would think a iPhone would be smart enough to figure this out, and I don't use a land computer otherwise they would be right side up because I have flipped them before . Maybe I need to read how to use a iPhone for dumb dumbs! Lol

My VIN:    6585

Quote Originally Posted by ssaleen View Post
    I had thought of that before also but when I take a pic I forget. Because I am left handed I hold it a certain way. But u would think a iPhone would be smart enough to figure this out, and I don't use a land computer otherwise they would be right side up because I have flipped them before . Maybe I need to read how to use a iPhone for dumb dumbs! Lol
    iPhones like many other smart phones will include an Orientation Flag in the Exif metadata written to each photo that will direct the viewing software to automatically rotate the picture. iPhoto, Aperture, Photoshop, Windows Photo Gallery, and many other viewers will function properly when they read said data to automatically rotate the picture for you. Windows Photo Viewer for example, which is also the default photo importer in Windows 7 and older, doesn't recognize this data. So if you're using it to view or import your pictures, they'll appear sideways or even upside down, and it'll permanently keep them this way when you try to share them because it removes the orientation flag.

Try some new software and it should be just fine.
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    2848

Went to see it last night. One weird thing there was no "To Be Continued" graphic at the end. Wonder why they pulled it out.
    -Alex
    We work jobs we hate, to buy shit we don't need, to impress people we don't even like.

My VIN:    Time Will Tell...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by Totally 80s View Post
    Went to see it last night. One weird thing there was no "To Be Continued" graphic at the end. Wonder why they pulled it out.
    It wasn't in the original theatrical release. The added it for home video. I think the blu-rays reflect the theatrical release as well.

My VIN:    2848

Quote Originally Posted by David R View Post
    It wasn't in the original theatrical release. The added it for home video. I think the blu-rays reflect the theatrical release as well.
    I didn't know that.

One more question, does anyone know what the bumper sticker on Doc Browns van says? Even on the big screen I couldn't read it. It's a yellow and black bumper sticker.
    -Alex
    We work jobs we hate, to buy shit we don't need, to impress people we don't even like.

My VIN:    Time Will Tell...

Club(s):   (DCF)

IIRC, Doc's bumper sticker says "One nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day"

My VIN:    6125

Quote Originally Posted by David R View Post
    "One nuclear bomb can ruin your whole day"
    You got it.

EDIT: this is showing up low quality for some reason, but you can still make out what it reads. This is one of the thousands of continuity polaroids taken over the course of the three films

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2