FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: DPI Delorean Performance Industries

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Quote Originally Posted by DPI JOSH View Post
    Right your message said that some felt that way. Not you directly.
    Thank you

My VIN:    10084

Fun with memes
    Michael Todd
    St. Louis

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Both of these pictures are highly offensive and need to be removed.
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Banned

Both of these pictures are highly offensive and need to be removed.
    Oh, just admit it - you laughed

Even though I'm blacklisted, I still personally have nothing against Josh, his products, or his services.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Feel free to contact directly at:
    330 573 4129
    or
    [email protected]
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

Banned

330 573 4129
    or
    [email protected]
    You know I love ya

Banned

In regards to a PM received on this subject from Nightflyer:

I don't care who you talk to or what you spread throughout this community. The products offered by DPI are truly superior in every way compared to what is on the market and especially anything NOS. Don't bother attacking me with the "loss of business" due to the people that look up to you for advice. Frankly I don't have time for it. 99% of the people that do business with DPI have a great experience and purchase parts constantly. I"m friendly, helpful and actually care about what I sell and offer. You don't see me offering any products that require a massive recall, failures out of the box etc. People respect that.
    NEVER HAPPENED.

Sorry admin/mods - but there appears to be a lot of confusion over this, thus I had to respond to set the record straight. I know that I was told to let it go and behave, and if you guys want to perma-ban me, then go ahead, as I honestly don't care anymore, but I couldn't just let this one go given all the PM's that I've received about this. This is the last post that I'll make here regarding this situation - of that you have my word.

The record needs to be set straight on this publicly, as I NEVER threatened/attacked Josh's business. To the contrary, I was attempting to offer him some friendly advice as to how he could help his business by adjusting his online persona in threads such as this one.

Here's an EXACT COPY of the PM that I sent to DPI Josh so that the members can read it and decide for themselves if I at all did as DPI Josh accused me of doing:

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer PM to DPI Josh
    I have no problems in staying out of issues that don't concern me, but when you or the complainant make it public, such as it was, it's fair game for a community discussion - after all, that's the entire purpose of the forum, is it not?

More importantly to you, I should hope, is that I had no less than 3 new owners that I've been assisting with their cars recently PM me wanting to know what was going on, as they were all considering doing business with you in the near future. Why they PM'd me as opposed to you or anyone else - don't ask me, as I don't know. They see me as being an 'answer man' of sorts and trust my objectivity - it's a curse really. Anyway, they asked me if I could figure out what was going on for them.

And from the shear number of people who were viewing the thread yesterday, not to mention Tillsy's post, apparently there are a lot more people that were also wondering.

When you finally asserted your reason, most people's concerns were alleviated, such as Tillsy's, however a few people PM'd me back stating that they believed that you came off as an egotistical jerk and asked me if I could refer them to a different vendor for their cars (I had originally referred them to you).

I'm just letting you know because as I told you before, I like you and I'd like to see you succeed, but you didn't help yourself/business a whole lot yesterday. Just trying to be friendly and helpful.

Best luck
    --Josh S.

My VIN:    4357

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    NEVER HAPPENED.

Sorry admin/mods - but there appears to be a lot of confusion over this, thus I had to respond to set the record straight. I know that I was told to let it go and behave, and if you guys want to perma-ban me, then go ahead, as I honestly don't care anymore,

The record needs to be set straight on this publicly,
    Nightflyer, I heard they banned you from this site??

Resist it Josh, you're better than this...

And reminder:

330 573 4129
    or
    [email protected]
    Which applies both to individuals in this thread and anyone wanting to know more about it. In fact, NightFlyer, how about you post some kind of contact method so someone can get both sides of the story and decide for themselves? Would PM's suffice, or would you prefer phone/email/etc.?

And please, I've had enough drama for a goddamn decade. In the past 24 hours alone too. Enough is enough everyone. About everything. We have a mighty backstory to all of this, and it's better to just get it from the source(s) involved than from long-winded rants like this that frankly I'm finding both TL;DR and a shame to waste. Having worked with Josh, my experience is positive, but obviously this does not ring true for everyone. But to be blunt: I don't have the time nor attention span to read all of these shenanigans back and forth between the posters of this (and other) threads. I'm sure it would make a fascinating read someday when I'm retired and want to go on a nostalgia trip back down bad memory lane, but not now.

So long story short: Josh's contact info is above, and if anyone else wants to provide theirs, frankly I think it would be a better option than to have back and forth between those at fault. Bickering like this solves nothing, as if we (as a society no less) haven't learned this by now. I'm including myself in that statement btw.

DeLorean Owner Since 2006

My VIN:    3676

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

The problem with contacting people via phone is that there's no evidence of what was said if the conversation isn't recorded.

Then it all becomes actual hearsay.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast