FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: DPI Delorean Performance Industries

Hello Josh,
    I also sent a couple of e-mails without response, I'm still needing your quote

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Hi Josh, I don't know if you received my last two e-mail?
    Like I said, if you still didn't receive the oil pan gaskets, just delete it from my order.
    Please keep me update or send me the paypal invoice without the oil pan gaskets.
    I will take it later when it will be available.
    Thanks for your understanding.
    Let us reply to ambition that it is she herself that gives us a taste for solitude.

President, DeLorean Industries

My VIN:    5646,5080, 5880, 10234, 3639, 2518, 10586, 1538

Domi, already on the way to you. I will catch up on invoicing this week. Babis please resend!!!!
    www.deloreanindustries.com Every Detail Matters

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

All right, thank you very much for your answer

Hi Josh, today I received all the parts I had ordered.
    A big thank you
    In your previous answer above, I thought you were talking about my invoice, not my parts.
    Don't forget to send me the invoice to pay you (sent you an email yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Domi View Post
    Hi Josh, today I received all the parts I had ordered.
    A big thank you
    In your previous answer above, I thought you were talking about my invoice, not my parts.
    Don't forget to send me the invoice to pay you (sent you an email yesterday)
    Getting caught up on billing. Glad everything arrived safe and sound!

Just want to share with everyone that I received my order from Josh
    So, I placed another order for a few parts.
    Josh sent me the part in less than a day, this is awesome!!!
    You can definitely trust him, awesome person and great products, a big thumbs up
    Once again thank you very much for your kind help

Exclamation I guess I am not good enough to be a DPI customer

I am saddened to find myself making a post like this, but I feel that I have no other choice.

I have been trying to make a small parts order (a head gasket kit minus the head gaskets, and a special order water pump for a project of mine) from DPI since June 22nd. Except for my very first call, I have not been able to reach DPI via phone since early July. The last time I spoke with him he was very friendly and helpful and my previous experiences with him have always been very positive. I have sent numerous emails and Facebook messages regarding this issue and his last response was August 5th, when I was told my parts were 'ready to go'. I asked for an invoice so I could pay and get them shipped, was told the invoice would be emailed the next morning, and haven't received it or heard back since. The voicemail for DPI is full and I even tried calling about 10 times over the course of two consecutive days, and never once did anyone answer. I can only conclude that my calls are being screened.

I have resorted to commenting on public Facebook posts and posting to the business's wall, but the posts are being deleted within minutes (fortunately I took screenshots when I realized that they were disappearing). Now I am here, practically begging for a chance to be allowed to buy something!

I am not here to wave pitchforks and torches, I really just want what I asked for. I know things have been very hectic for Josh with moving the store and his injury but I can't keep waiting for months on end for something that's 'ready to go'.

I like Josh quite a bit and respect him for his work with the community, but I'm extremely confused and now starting to be offended at being ignored. For anyone reading this thread, I would be very hesitant to risk a large investment on a restoration or engine build if a set of basic gaskets and a water pump is too hard to fulfill.

What confuses me is that my purchase has already required him to spend some time finding and ordering things for me and I would think he would want to be compensated for locating and buying them on a special order basis.

I don't want to drag the man down, I really don't, but I don't know what else to do. I would rather have gotten excuses and apologies than radio silence. Even now, if I received an explanation, an apology, and (after making payment) my parts, I would be willing to forgive a lot of this, but I have given up hope for a happy ending.

A full response and explanation of our stance on this has been sent. Unfortunately a tough call was made on this side regarding this but we must stick to the same policy for everyone. Further more and simply put: If we have not been paid for a service or component we are not obligated to fulfill or sell such. Busy is busy and the massive number of builds being completed shows this. Online store orders that are paid in full are usually either shipped the same or next business day, back order status notified or refund in full due to out of stock. Plain and simple, very easy to stay on top of. No money changes hands= no obligation as in this.

Personally I don't like being attacked. Most people do not. DPI manufactures a lot of unique products for the community and will continue to do so regardless of these useless attacks. You can't stop forward progress within an industry so don't bother trying. Attempt to hit below the belt and I will react unpredictably with swift action against the source of the blow as I always have.

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Confused here by a number of things:

1) @Admins/mods - Why were posts deleted from this thread, and who deleted them? Under what Talk rule were the posts deleted? I was not contacted by anyone regarding a rules violation, nor was I informed by anyone that my post was in fact deleted. I thought that things were getting better around here, but it's starting to appear as if you guys are back to your Stasi/Gestapo ways again.... Please, a public explanation is in order.

2) AdmiralSenn stated that in communications with DPI, the response was that the request for special order parts were ready to be shipped the next day, to which he requested an invoice in order to provide payment for said parts, which he was told would be emailed to him the next morning. And that's where the trail went dead according to AdmiralSenn.

Now Josh appears to be alleging that the refusal to sell parts to AdmiralSenn is due to non-payment, wherein he stated "[i]f we have not been paid for a service or component we are not obligated to fulfill or sell such."

Question - how is a customer supposed to pay for a special order if a business refuses to accept payment on the order?

3) @Josh - Are you asserting that AdmiralSenn has been less than honest regrading the facts that he has laid out here, and if so, what asserted facts are you disputing and why?

If you're not contesting any of the asserted facts, then why did you string the guy along, telling him that the parts were ready to ship and that you'd send him an invoice the next morning so that he could pay for the order, only to not follow through on the promise? And why didn't you have the courtesy to tell the guy that you changed your mind about wanting to sell to him, so that he'd at least know where he was at instead of left wondering?

The guy stated that he has satisfactorily done business with you in the past, and thus appears to have been wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt and the time that you needed to comply if in fact you were just extremely busy. But after a couple months of waiting to no avail and being completely ignored, he lost his confidence, as any reasonable person would, as I'm sure you'd agree.

NOTE:

I'm NOT involved in this in anyway, nor am I advocating for either side here - I'm merely trying to clarifying the situation for the good of the community at large, as the situation currently stands there's a lot that doesn't add-up or make sense here.

Thanks for everyone's response in advance

Point being I am VERY careful on who I deal with at this point. It's nothing personal most of the time. I don't want to come off as mean but I have made choices that reflect the best interests of the company.

Not going to draw this out as it doesn't matter. To clarify it was never an issue of payment. I made up my mind not to supply the components and that is my reasoning. No contract is present, no money accepted etc. I reserve the right to decide what builds and projects I am associated with and the reasoning is my business. I should have been clearer regarding it directly by all means. That is my only fault in this. No reason to pick this apart nightflyer as I have clearly stated I made a choice that was further cemented by outbursts. The only things removed from the thread were due to having nothing to do with my choice to not provide my services. The initial concern that I am not accountable for is still posted.

I am here to provide a very unique service to the highest quality possible. In most cases not being able to assist simply comes down to available time.

Clarification doesn't matter. Stay out of something that doesn't concern you. The choice was made not to do business with someone and that is my option. If you want to further the discussion feel free to come here and I will sort the matter to you in detail. That way I can continue to work and accomplish tasks instead of pointlessly typing to a minority of bored witch hunters.

Pacino put it best once in regards to the trolling provided by some of this community.

"Don't waste my motherfucking time."
    Last edited by Delorean Industries; 08-29-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast