Nope, not if you own a red one... ;o)

Andy
    I know exactly how that goes.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by David R View Post
    Whoever converted the BTTF power wheels to a stock D - you're awesome.
    That was me

Quote Originally Posted by DMC81 View Post
    That is just flat out AMAZING ! ! ! I had stopped and watched for a few minutes but I didn't see the final product till now, very impressive.
    awesome! he did my fender antenna hole-fill and hood in the same great quality of work!

My VIN:    Time Will Tell...

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by DeloreanJoshQ View Post

That was me
    Ha, well nicely done! I had one of those when I was very young, but the seat cracked. It sat in our garage for 10 years before my Dad finally threw it away. I would've loved to have kept it and fixed it up for my kids, which aren't too far off now...

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    He definitely draws a crowd.

I have some good pics of the repair he did on my LFF, I'll post when I get time.

I also have a video clip I'd like to upload to Youtube but will first see if I can get a green light from Chris.

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

[QUOTE=Rich_NYS;146796] [/QUOTE

Notice that he is using the sander with the beat of the music
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

That video is a good summary. He didn't have the best working conditions as you can see, the sun was blazing down and he was right next to a very loud speaker, but he was still happy to do the work, talk to folks and answer questions in the middle of work, let people watch, and he still put out quality work. Very inspiring to watch a such a craftsman at work. Extremely nice guy as well.

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That video is a good summary. He didn't have the best working conditions as you can see, the sun was blazing down and he was right next to a very loud speaker, but he was still happy to do the work, talk to folks and answer questions in the middle of work, let people watch, and he still put out quality work. Very inspiring to watch a such a craftsman at work. Extremely nice guy as well.
    Yes, extremely nice guy.

The conditions were shameful....physical work under the blazing sun and he wasn't provided with any shade.

I have before & after pics of my fender, I'll try to get them posted tonite.

My VIN:    16893

The wheels on the Proto-1 Delorean look just the right size for this car. Low profile, but not too big. Are there any options to get wheels that look like our Delorean wheels, but are this size? I know there are some that are even bigger than this, but they are so low profile they look odd.

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by RammJaeger View Post
    The wheels on the Proto-1 Delorean look just the right size for this car. Low profile, but not too big. Are there any options to get wheels that look like our Delorean wheels, but are this size? I know there are some that are even bigger than this, but they are so low profile they look odd.
    I actually took note of the rim size while at the show. Fronts are 15", rears are 16". Only one inch bigger than production rims, but I agree, I think they look a lot better.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast