FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: DCS Official Picture Thread

My VIN:    02613

Club(s):   (DCF)

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Dave View Post
    Is there some reason they find it hard to believe that you could pick up girls in a DeLorean?
    I find it hard to believe that anyone would own a DeLorean just to pick up young women and take their photos for macho-man bragging rights on the Internet. That's probably just me, though.
    3.0L, automatic, carbureted

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Quote Originally Posted by Farrar View Post
    I find it hard to believe that anyone would own a DeLorean just to pick up young women and take their photos for macho-man bragging rights on the Internet. That's probably just me, though.
    And that's precisely why I have no proof of the evening - because I wasn't taking any photos of my own, only for my passengers. I'm not looking for any kind of bragging rights either - just need some vindication so that they all don't continue to believe that I simply too tired to accurately distinguish between male and female and merely ended up giving Chris Burns 4 separate rides my car that night

Banned

Is there some reason they find it hard to believe that you could pick up girls in a DeLorean?
    OK, you made your point - so I probably wouldn't have believed it either

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

Do you mean

or

or

Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    Do you mean

or

or

I was being purposely nebulous.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Banned

And rightfully so

One of those purists you keep hearing about. sdg3205's Avatar

My VIN:    thirty two 'o five

Club(s):   (PNDC)

May the Fonz be with you.
    Dave

Here, somewhere.

My VIN:    6585

Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    No, not Oliver - me and my car, which is a regular DeLorean.

There were some girls outside that had attended The Menus concert that was at the hotel that night (out by the pool). They wanted rides, so I took them one at a time in my car. Another girl (from Minnesota who was there with her friend who has a DeLorean and was really hoping that she'd win the raffle car and had a dog named 'Doc') who was there for DCS was sitting next to you guys and asked if I could wait for her to finish her cigarette because she wanted a ride as well. As I was waiting for her to finish smoking, I got out of my car and approached you guys - your fiance offered me some pizza, but I declined as I wasn't hungry. The concert girls were taking pics in front of my car, at which point Jeffrey Weissman came out, hopped in my car, and posed for pictures for/with them and my car.

You guys didn't take any pictures of this that I'm aware of.

Each time I brought a girl back to the hotel from the ride, we did the last 1,200 feet or so with the doors open as we approached the circle/overhang.

Do you or your finance remember this? It happened some time on Friday night between 12am-2am. Not sure of the exact time.

I'm trying to prove to my Today friends that I really did take several girls on rides in my car on Friday night, as they don't believe me.

Thus, if you or fiance remember this at all, I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know
    Reviving an old thread! Just joined this board today. I came across this board to find out about any DMC meetups tomorrow in Minneapolis... and then ended up finding this thread from the last DMC car show. Anyways, Nightflyer, I was one of the girls that you gave a ride to that night! I have photos too! I'll post some of mine. It doesn't look like Nightflyer is active on this board anymore, anyone have his e-mail or phone number so I can send him some of my pictures of his car? I have pics of myself and Jeffrey Weissman in front of his car too.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Hello! Welcome!

Nightflyer is a regular at http://www.dmctoday.com/ ...hold on tight!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast