FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Three Deloreans - three body cores - lots & lots of parts

I will be spending some time in the shop tonight getting pics of each part as well as an inventory list. I will respond to the PMs I have received as well as post the list, VINs and pics. Thanks for the input so far. It is a bit overwhelming dealing with all of the items I have.

As promised...

The VIN numbers on the three Ds are as follows:

The one taken outside: SCEDT26TXBD005052 (1981?) Need to apply for lost title - title is clear just lost it
    The fiberglass shell outside: SCEDT26T5BD003418 (1981) Clear title in hand
    The one inside closest to wall: SCEDT26T1BD005442 (1981) Clear title in hand
    The one furthest from wall: (Damage to rear) SCEDT26TXBD002376 - Salvage title in hand

I have two more shells at another property. I don't have titles to those. Not sure if he ever received them. Can research if necessary.

OK...now for 1/2 of the parts list. (lol). Forgive some of the ambiguity on the parts...I am not very knowledgeable on these parts. I am sure the pics will reveal to some of you what it is and where it goes. If I repeat a description below, it is because I have more than one. It was just the piece I happened to pull out and write down at the time. If the piece is mechanical in nature...I do not know if it works. The pics should line up with the descriptions.

Rear window
    Set of sheepskin seat covers (probably not OEM...lol)
    Custom cut dash cover
    6 - random interior pieces
    Various exterior pieces
    Coolant reservoir
    2 - Rear Rim
    LR glass for 1/4 panel
    4 spare tires/rims
    Brake Master cylinder and booster
    Outer drive shaft (damaged? - see pic)
    Oil pump assy new old
    Door seal plate "broken tabs"
    2 - Dvr side headlight bezel
    Distributor
    Side marker
    2 - Rear rims (green) - He bought them like this for whatever reason is beyond me...lol
    Suspension piece?
    Long bar of some type with mesh looking metal???
    Box of leather pieces with roll of leather and visors
    Hood - no flap - good condition - no scratches or dents
    6 - various plastic trim pieces
    Engine cover?
    Radio/AC holder Assy
    Head gasket set
    Black liner of some sort on cardboard type material?
    Various pieces of metal parts
    2 - Front grill DMC inserts
    6 - taillights
    Lower moldings - black plastic
    Coolant reservoir
    2- air cleaner baffle boxes
    3 - gas tanks
    Various pieces
    Battery cover
    Stainless steel "T" piece for top of vehicle
    Center console
    3-center caps
    Interios pieces
    Small grill type piece
    10615 Clamp
    101574 Engine latch
    108692 Frnt fnder stay (?)
    110053 LH Rear pontoon bracket
    2 - 108247 Hood strip
    100839 U Joint - Lower steering
    LR Fender - minor damage
    Radiator
    4 - small grill type pieces
    Underbody plastic molding
    3- cooling system metal pieces
    2 - headers (?)
    2 - rear bumpers - 1 good no tail lights / 1 3 inch split on bottom w tail lights
    mangled FR 1/4 panel
    FR 1/4 panel minor dmg
    FL 1/4 panel minor dmg
    2 - RL 1/4 panel - 1 good - 1 minor dmg

These are what I had time to inventory so far. The last pictures taken with the pile of stuff are not included in the above list. I know there are more rims, rear bumpers, cooling system pieces, tub of interior pieces, rear louvres, seats, interior pieces, etc etc etc. Again...thanks for looking and thanks for the input. I also have a loose engine that he was planning on putting in one of these cars. I dont have pics as it is at another property.
    Attached Images

formerly known as Buckshot

My VIN:    Currently 10231 Formerly 3991

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

PM Sent

My VIN:    3997

25,000 dollars for 3 cars and a ton of extra parts? This is a damn good deal...I would jump on this in a heartbeat if I had the cash.
    Living The Dream Since 2005 - VIN#3997

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan King View Post
    25,000 dollars for 3 cars and a ton of extra parts? This is a damn good deal...I would jump on this in a heartbeat if I had the cash.
    For me, It's not just the cash or the parts.
    It's How do I get them all home, and Where the Heck do I store them until they're All sold?

George

EDIT: I just re-read the rules on posting For Sale items.
    #4 jumped out..
    4. Persons wishing to sell items on DMCTalk.org MUST have a minimum of 20 posts (not including replies such as "lol", smilies, etc.) If you are not a member of this community, we would like to know you a little bit before you try selling items through DMCTalk.org. If you must sell an item earlier, please contact one of the Administrators.
    Last edited by refugeefromcalif; 06-15-2014 at 04:16 PM.
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

My VIN:    6410

PM sent, possibly interested in all of it as a whole.

My VIN:    6410

Well as of a few weeks ago I should have the storage may have to widen a door to roll the underbody's and whole cars in.

Quote Originally Posted by refugeefromcalif View Post
    For me, It's not just the cash or the parts.
    It's How do I get them all home, and Where the Heck do I store them until they're All sold?

George

EDIT: I just re-read the rules on posting For Sale items.
    #4 jumped out..
    4. Persons wishing to sell items on DMCTalk.org MUST have a minimum of 20 posts (not including replies such as "lol", smilies, etc.) If you are not a member of this community, we would like to know you a little bit before you try selling items through DMCTalk.org. If you must sell an item earlier, please contact one of the Administrators.
    Let's see...I am a Capricorn. I like long walks on the beach. My favorite color is blue. j/k

I completely understand. I was given permission my an administrator to post. I really have no interest in Ds but need to dump these items. If you need some proof that this stuff is mine and I am legit....VideoBob (member on here) has been to my house to look the stuff over. He and I just could not come to an agreement. Thank you.

I have one person who may be interested in the lot. Ultimately this is how I would like to part with everything. Hopefully I will know this week if this is a viable option for this person and if not I will start shooting better pics and prices to those who have asked. This also gives me time to finish the inventory of the rest of the items. I will post pics and the list when I get this done in the next few days. Thanks all.

If you see it in the following pics, it has NOT been posted in a pic before. The following is the rest of those items still in the pile in the last pics. Once again, I may have someone interested in the lot. I will know this week. If it falls through for whatever reason I will start piecing this out. Thanks.

The LF fender is not damaged in the pic. The spots you see are where it has been wrapped in newspaper for the last 15 years. It can be easily cleaned off.
    Attached Images

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast