FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Any DeLorean's to display? "Back to the Future" night at Centennial Civic Park 6/27

Any DeLorean's to display? "Back to the Future" night at Centennial Civic Park 6/27

Hello DeLorean Enthusiasts!

On Friday, June 27th, the City of Centennial will be showing the 80’s classic movie, “Back to the Future” as part of its Summer Movies in the Park series. Our city park is a great venue located at 13133 E. Arapahoe Rd.

http://www.centennialco.gov/Things-T...alendarContent

I serve on City Council and will be co-hosting this event. I am also a car-nut that would love to see a DeLorean or two at this event to make the evening that much more fun. If any DeLorean owners in the Denver metro area are interested in joining us, please let me know. We’d love to see you.

Sincerely,
    C.J.

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by cejota3 View Post
    Hello DeLorean Enthusiasts!

On Friday, June 27th, the City of Centennial will be showing the 80’s classic movie, “Back to the Future” as part of its Summer Movies in the Park series. Our city park is a great venue located at 13133 E. Arapahoe Rd.

http://www.centennialco.gov/Things-T...alendarContent

I serve on City Council and will be co-hosting this event. I am also a car-nut that would love to see a DeLorean or two at this event to make the evening that much more fun. If any DeLorean owners in the Denver metro area are interested in joining us, please let me know. We’d love to see you.

Sincerely,
    C.J.
    Just moved to Denver, and missed this by just about a week.
    Michael Babb

Michael,

As Homer Simpson would say, "Doh!" Thank you though for replying, if we do it again next year, I'll reach out again.

Hope you enjoy being in Colorado. It's a great place!

Sincerely,
    C.J.

Colorado owner??

Hello, I work for the City of Aurora Colorado and we are having an awards ceremony in April 2018 and our theme is "Back to the Future"! I would like to find someone that has a DeLorean that looks somewhat like the one in the movie to display in front of our building for a few hours that morning. I recently seen one in downtown Denver and wish I would have made contact with that guy and see if he would be available. Any suggestions? Contacts?
    Thanks, Dusty

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Babb View Post
    Just moved to Denver, and missed this by just about a week.

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by dustytrader View Post
    Hello, I work for the City of Aurora Colorado and we are having an awards ceremony in April 2018 and our theme is "Back to the Future"! I would like to find someone that has a DeLorean that looks somewhat like the one in the movie to display in front of our building for a few hours that morning. I recently seen one in downtown Denver and wish I would have made contact with that guy and see if he would be available. Any suggestions? Contacts?
    Thanks, Dusty
    Yeah, the Rocky Mountain DeLoreans group maintains a Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/rentdeloreancolorado/. Contact them through that and there is probably someone that can help you out (there are about a dozen or so DeLoreans in the area - None that I know if that have been made to look like the BTTF car, but there are a number of nice ones).
    Michael Babb

My VIN:    11749

Club(s):   (RMDG)

Dusty,

PM me as I'd be happy to try to help with your event. I'm part of the RMD group that Michael mentions so if I can't make it happen, I'm sure I can get one of the club members to help out.

Cheers!
    -Rob
    #11749, '65 Vette, '65 'Stang