FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What new vendor products were shown at DCS 2014?

Current custodian of 2109 Ozzie's Avatar

My VIN:    2109

Club(s):   (DCF)

What new vendor products were shown at DCS 2014?

So were there any new vendor products introduced, shown, at DCS 2014?
    Personal Blog: DeLorean Ownership & Upkeep (Yeah, it hasn't been updated in a while, but some good stuff there if you look.)
    ->Last posting:"Smooth shifting on a 30+ year old car."
    ->Most read posting:"Going 100% LEDs on your car is a good idea, and more feasible than ever."

My VIN:    3886

Club(s):   (DMA)

rob grady had some spectacular floor mats....but I've only owned a delorean for 2 months, so everything is new to me!

My VIN:    3937

I got a great hands on demo of how the fuel pump and sender combo works and was designed from Dave and James. That's a really nice looking product and I had never seen one in person before hand.

I think both estucheons (LH and RH) were there along with rheostats (just mentioned in another thread).

Toby and Misty were displaying a pretty clever revision to the front strut tower brace. It sits flat and under the carpet instead of over and it is shaped to allow you to get the spare out without removing it. Oh, and it would go well with your Klingon costume if you felt so inclined.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    6679

Did MidWest's upcoming aluminium lower control arms make it? I'm dying to hear opinions and pricing...

Chris

My VIN:    3028

One product I found interesting was from Toby. It was a flat front stabilizer bar. It had a curve in it so you could have it under the carpet, and it doesn't interfere with the spare. It felt very solid and nicely produced. Sorry I didn't get a pic of it but Claudia Wells was near by so i was distracted.
    Barry

Dave's LCAs were there. Look pretty damn cool! I think he said 599 ea and that includes the ball joints and pivot bushings.

-D Knight-

My VIN:    3937

Yea, and Dave's steering column adapter was right near those LCAs too. This lets you install the Momo or likewise steering wheel at the right depth.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    03572

Those new LCAs are machined from a block of aluminum. I would have no concerns with installing them on my car since they are so thick on all surfaces. It's just that I just installed the SS LCAs I had bought a few years ago that stopped me from buying a set of those new ones.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by D Knight View Post
    Dave's LCAs were there. Look pretty damn cool! I think he said 599 ea and that includes the ball joints and pivot bushings.

-D Knight-
    $599 with euro ball joint and NNS inner bushing installed in the arm. Available separately if you want to do some finish work, the arm is $489 bare/no parts (but no warranty on messing it up during installation). We can accommodate specials, i.e. other finishes, leave out the bushing but not the ball joint etc. They are more or less made to order due to the expense.
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Formally hmm252000

My VIN:    4099

Club(s):   (PNDC)

DMCH were displaying their new tail light boards. Will be sold in pairs with or without LED bulbs. Should be available in a few months.

I remember seeing a prototype DPNW front strut bar over a year ago in Toby's shop. Very impressive and heavy duty! Even back then, they were having problems getting a shop to produce them that wouldn't then close up weeks later. It's been their biggest problem with getting new products out including their rear sway bar.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast