FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 860 of 920 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 858 859 860 861 862 870 910 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 9193

Thread: What have you done to your DeLorean today?

My VIN:    15275

Entered the World of Wheels car show this past weekend..

Took second place in my class!
    Attached Images

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by painterdave72 View Post
    Took second place in my class!
    Very nice. Cleanest throttle spool I ever saw!

My VIN:    4328

Installed new DMCH seat covers in gray and installed a 10" Kicker subwoofer with MDF board I custom cut for the cubby behind the driver seat and mounted a 400watt amp behind the flux capacitor to run it.

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Got my custom, hand made fuel tank closing plate the other day....just gotta put it on.

20210328_152415.jpg

The guy does good work..but hes a bit slow..took months (but he did have to go through a move and some other things, so its ok)..lol
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

My VIN:    4266, Previously 11056

Started removing the headliners, carpets, back panels over the rear speakers, center console and that nasty foam pad on the parcel shelf. The car had a musty smell from the old foam breaking down. Cleaning the carpets, re-upholstering the headliners, cleaning the vinyl, sanded and repainted the wood to get the smell out and will be installing new speakers and a stereo since I have everything apart. She already smells a hundred times better! (For some reason I can't upload a pic right now... will sort that out soon.)

what have you done to your Deloran today

recent tune up/plugs/wires---fluids change----sbc running well---drove to breakfast with friends---turned 24k (purchased with 15k) great day to cruise !!

My VIN:    5591

IMG_0867.jpg

A small victory for someone very much not mechanically inclined: Swapped out my OG plastic bottle for a stainless one. Also put in a SS cap & new connector hose.

Additionally, I performed a full relay and fuse update on the car as preventative maintenance.

My VIN:    4266, Previously 11056

Quote Originally Posted by MacStainless View Post

A small victory for someone very much not mechanically inclined: Swapped out my OG plastic bottle for a stainless one. Also put in a SS cap & new connector hose.

Additionally, I performed a full relay and fuse update on the car as preventative maintenance.
    Nice job! I started out not knowing anything about cars. It comes over time. I always get a bit nervous when it comes to the coolant system. Not sure why. Mine is currently in pieces as I clean and fix some interior issues.

My VIN:    5591

Quote Originally Posted by Kukem View Post
    Nice job! I started out not knowing anything about cars. It comes over time. I always get a bit nervous when it comes to the coolant system. Not sure why. Mine is currently in pieces as I clean and fix some interior issues.
    Thanks! I'm trying to learn but it's slow going as I was out of the DMC game for many years while still owning my car. My knowledge is at very-n00b level right now. Hoping that changes over time. My coolant system will be in pieces on Wednesday when I get it to a local shop. I was able to get a quick pressure test going to find my leak and it's almost-definitely coming from behind the water pump. Of course the one spot I can't attempt to fix on my own. Gotta love it! 😒

I welded some stainless wing nuts on my aircleaner bolts. Nice to be able to remove the cleaner without tools.

Page 860 of 920 FirstFirst ... 360 760 810 850 858 859 860 861 862 870 910 ... LastLast