FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS Raffle Car for 2016 (Tickets)

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by dn010 View Post
    What day is the cutoff for buying tickets?
    Cut-off for Tickets is based on a number of factors, so the date is not set in advance.

Ideally, the cut-off day is when we "sell out" of the 1,000 allocated raffle car tickets.

All Raffle Car Ticket sales are online and we do not sell any Raffle Tickets "in person".

Since we have had a few errors by people buying tickets and manual adjustments
    were needed, we cannot "automatically" stop ticket sales via the program accessing
    the database, so sales are ended manually once at least 1,000 valid tickets are sold.

So, cut-off could be as early as this weekend or as late as the day of the drawing.

We prefer that we sell out in advance, however, if we do not sell out in advance, we
    will most likely sell tickets until the tentative deadline of Noon (CST) on July 22nd.

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Ticket Reminder - about two weeks left until DCS 2016

Only about two weeks left until DCS 2016, so make sure to buy your raffle tickets.

The more raffle tickets you buy, the better your chances are to Win This DeLorean !!

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com

My VIN:    Not yet...

How many raffle tickets have been sold?

Quote Originally Posted by osudrummer View Post
    How many raffle tickets have been sold?
    Sorry, only ballpark numbers, based on estimates from over this past weekend.

Over 700 had been sold as of July 4th, but more sold since that time.

There are at least a few hundred tickets left for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car.

For those of you on the fence, this is not only a great looking and driving DeLorean,
    the funds also help pay for the travel expenses for the VIP Guests at DCS 2016 and
    we have quite a few this time around, including a few from across the big pond.
    Some of the funds have also helped to keep other DCS Registration costs down.

Remember, the more Raffle Car Tickets you buy,
    the better your chances are to Win This DeLorean !!

www.deloreanraffle.com

My VIN:    7178

Club(s):   (DMA)

Just curious... I bought a ticket, but there's no number like 1 to 1000 on it, just a big long 15 digit number with a dash in it... is that how it should be? Anyone know? Sometimes my adblock messes with pop-ups. I don't want to be missing out!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh S View Post
    Just curious... I bought a ticket, but there's no number like 1 to 1000 on it, just a big long 15 digit number with a dash in it... is that how it should be? Anyone know? Sometimes my adblock messes with pop-ups. I don't want to be missing out!
    Raffle Ticket Database generates a specific number based on an algorithm, to help discourage possible counterfeiting.

The same Raffle Ticker Databse program was used with the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car as well.

My VIN:    7178

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Raffle Ticket Database generates a specific number based on an algorithm, to help discourage possible counterfeiting.

The same Raffle Ticker Databse program was used with the 2015 DeLorean Raffle Car as well.
    Cool. Thanks Rich. I did notice a certain association in the pattern though. But I was just not sure that it should be that way. I thought I had seen someone post they had a certain ticket number.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh S View Post
    Cool. Thanks Rich. I did notice a certain association in the pattern though. But I was just not sure that it should be that way. I thought I had seen someone post they had a certain ticket number.
    I will leave my "final answer" on this topic as "Yes".

It's one of those things you do not want to say too much about, otherwise someone may see it as a "challenge"
    if they have little else to do or if they are looking to cause chaos. The number is there to help confirm identity.

The Raffle Tickets that are used for the Raffle Car Drawing are similar to a custom version of the two-row tickets
    you can buy for other raffles. The one you receive via email is like the "Keep this Coupon" side of the two-rows.

DCS 2016 Raffle Car Update ... it keeps getting better and better !!

DCS 2016 Raffle Car Update List (for June/July)

- installed DMCH Stage 1 exhaust system with new manifold gaskets

- installed new 120 amp alternator (while old one off for Stage 1 install)

- installed new 3.0L style starter (better fit with the Stage 1 install)

- Installed new passenger side window motor and regulator

- installed used passenger side drop window with later style carrier

- installed replacement cooling pipes, as needed, for Stage 1 install

- installed several new coolant hoses while replacing coolant pipes

- installed new transmission cooling hose (replaced leaking one)

- installed new A/C idler bearing before charging A/C system

- tested and re-charged A/C system (blowing mid 50's temps at vents)

- installed all new axle boots (3 out of 4 had developed small rips)

- installed new steering column bushing (steering is nice an solid)

There are still about 100 tickets left. www.deloreanraffle.com

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Wait, I thought there were only 600 tickets for sale. Is it 1000 now?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast