FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - Official Web-Site

DeLorean Historian / Administrator Tamir A.'s Avatar

My VIN:    11474

Tickets available for these screenings online:

https://www.landmarktheatres.com/minneapolis/lagoon-cinema/film-info/framing-john-delorean

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    It doesn't seem to be listed anywhere, including the theater's website, but the Lagoon Theater in Minneapolis is showing it this Friday at 7pm. The MN club will have 4 cars there!
    Fan of all things DeLorean!

My VIN:    05457

Awesome, thanks for finding that!
    David Proehl

My VIN:    16985

We were anxiously awaiting the release of the film in State College PA, but due to a family issue were unable to make it. I was wondering if anyone knew if there will be additional releases in Pennsylvania, or if we have missed our chance? The ideal situation would be if the movie came to the cinema center in Selinsgrove, and we could trailer the DeLorean in to display but maybe that is not realistic.

New cities opening up this weekend at theaters near you....

I strongly encourage anyone who is near a theater to go see this on the big screen. Probably only a few weeks left at various theaters. Check the site often for updates:

https://www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com/tickets/

New cities this weekend: Houston, Dallas, Columbus, Denver, Ashland OR, Minneapolis, Palm Desert, Portland OR, San Diego, Oakland, Winchester VA, Plymouth NH, Billings MT, Barrington IL, Wilmette, IL, Chicago.

I'll be doing a Q&A in Chicago at The Music Box this weekend:

FJD_MusicBoxQ&A.jpg

My VIN:    05457

A few photos and short video clip from the showing last night in Minneapolis. The theater manager said it was the largest opening night attendence they've seen in memory!

20190628_181451.jpg
    20190628_181552.jpg
    20190628_181527.jpg
    20190628_182046.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iogE0D5QIvc
    David Proehl

That's awesome! Great photos and video! Thanks for coming out to support the film all!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidProehl View Post
    A few photos and short video clip from the showing last night in Minneapolis. The theater manager said it was the largest opening night attendence they've seen in memory!

20190628_181451.jpg
    20190628_181552.jpg
    20190628_181527.jpg
    20190628_182046.jpg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iogE0D5QIvc

My VIN:    Between VINs

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralLee01 View Post
    We were anxiously awaiting the release of the film in State College PA, but due to a family issue were unable to make it. I was wondering if anyone knew if there will be additional releases in Pennsylvania, or if we have missed our chance? The ideal situation would be if the movie came to the cinema center in Selinsgrove, and we could trailer the DeLorean in to display but maybe that is not realistic.
    Harris Theater in downtown Pittsburgh has it until Thursday the 4th at least. Tough to display a car though given it's properly downtown.

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Just came back from seeing the film and showing the car at the Alamo draft house in Katy, TX. Not sure how I felt about it.

I learned a bit, especially about the money laundering charges after the cocaine debacle..... No doubt in my mind that he was indeed entrapped by overzealous Feds, but he was also too smart to be 'the victim'. He knew what he was doing. Like most of the rest of the things he did in life, walking that fine line was his nature. Great engineering/marketing mind, questionable business morals at best. Ego off the charts.

I didn't realize just how screwed up his kids still are, especially his son. Not sure his constant F*bombing added anything to the movie. He needs to get on with his life and stop blaming Dad for everything.

I'm not sure who has the bigger ego, old JZD or Alec Baldwin and his personal commentaries outside of the actual role. He is pretty full of himself...... oh well, that's Hollywood.
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

UK Release Information - July 19th Theatrical Release....

https://princecharlescinema.com/Prin...sOn?f=12655990

For those in the UK or want to plan a weekend holiday to the UK to see the film on the big screen, please plan accordingly as there will be a week long release starting July 19th at The Prince Charles Cinema.

Film will be released on premium VOD services July 28th in all International Territories.

Best,
    Tamir

Australian DeLorean Owners - Perth Film Festival - Screening The Film...

https://www.revelationfilmfest.org/f...php?filmId=974

Mark your calendars for those in Australia. The film will be screening at the Perth Film Festival. Great opportunity to see the film on the big screen before the International Release. Please spread the word to all owners and DMC fans in Australia.

Best,
    Tamir

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast