FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Pictures of Other (Non-D) Cars You Own

Mostly Harmless... refugeefromcalif's Avatar

My VIN:    6599

Quote Originally Posted by refugeefromcalif View Post
    As mentioned, the new Pacifica replaces the Town and Country AND, the Dodge Grand Caravan.

George

RIP the Dodge Grand Caravan
    I'm sorry to post more mini van stuff but, I just ran across this video.
    According to this YouTube video released by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, we might(?), see a 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan GT released.?.?.?

I remember hearing in 2013 that Dodge was discontinuing the Grand Caravan but the Chrysler Town and Country was going to stay.

(I love the color on the GT though)...

George
    George.

1974 BMW RS90 motorcycle
    1981 DeLorean. Cruise Control, Wings-A-Loft, Eibach springs, Spax shocks, Stage1 exhaust, Manual, Grey and Grooved, LED clock and fixed pulls.
    1993 del Sol S (With a Few, Upgrades)
    2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

Senior Member Christian Dietrich's Avatar

My VIN:    11035

How do you like my mint condition 2000 Supercharged Z/24 Cavalier! Im the original owner for the last 16 yrs, no rust, no dings or dents and always garaged. Only new car i ever owned. Only things i added was XM Radio, new exhaust, a functioning ram air hood and a M45 twin screw supercharger from Chevrolet's factory performance parts catalog. Still has the original clutch, paint and stereo and speakers. Options include are power windows, locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, power sunroof, RDS CD/Cassette stereo, light grey interior and a Getrag 5 speed. Factory rating was 150hp/155tq. Now rated at 210hp/205tq. She is no race car nor is she beat on but i do have fun with this car. Like my DeLorean, this car is pampered. J bodies cars are super fun cars!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Your VIN'S mom

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Dietrich View Post

How do you like my mint condition 2000 Supercharged Z/24 Cavalier! Im the original owner for the last 16 yrs, no rust, no dings or dents and always garaged. Only new car i ever owned. Only things i added was XM Radio, new exhaust, a functioning ram air hood and a M45 twin screw supercharger from Chevrolet's factory performance parts catalog. Still has the original clutch, paint and stereo and speakers. Options include are power windows, locks, tilt wheel, cruise control, power sunroof, RDS CD/Cassette stereo, light grey interior and a Getrag 5 speed. Factory rating was 150hp/155tq. Now rated at 210hp/205tq. She is no race car nor is she beat on but i do have fun with this car. Like my DeLorean, this car is pampered. J bodies cars are super fun cars!

Nice! I always liked Cavaliers, especially Z24's
    I used to have a old school Cavalier for a work car and that thing was reliable as the sun

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Nice! I always liked Cavaliers, especially Z24's
    I used to have a old school Cavalier for a work car and that thing was reliable as the sun
    Thanks Michael! I love the older Z/24's and would like a convertible version. In the 16 years I owned this car, I only replaced the water pump, reverse light switch and a drivers window motor....... That's it! I drove this car all over the country till I retired it as a daily driver in 2008. Now its just a weekend car, still in like new condition and the supercharger makes this thing fly!!!!
    Vin 11035 wide stripe, flat hood, 5 speed, Spec 1 exhaust, custom grey/black interior, custom lighting, custom stereo and custom alot of stuff!

Daily Driver

I know it's a hair dressers car, but I drive it like I stole it from a hair dresser. Got tagged doing 115 in a 70 last month. I was beating the mustang GT. Cop got us both, he was generous and only wrote it for 100, otherwise I was going for a ride, and he dismissed the racing.

Mine on the right.
    IMG_5669.jpg

Nothing witty here lest it offend

Quote Originally Posted by DMC VIN 6639 View Post
    I know it's a hair dressers car, but I drive it like I stole it from a hair dresser. Got tagged doing 115 in a 70 last month. I was beating the mustang GT. Cop got us both, he was generous and only wrote it for 100, otherwise I was going for a ride, and he dismissed the racing.

Mine on the right.
    IMG_5669.jpg
    I have fond memories of the TT. My best friend bought a TT the moment they came out, and paid a small premium, putting it just over $40K IIRC. This was an ungodly amount of money to me, and well over what I grossed in a year in 2000. One night he hooked up with a girl and threw me the keys to drive it an hour away to his place and I was absolutely petrified of wrecking it. To show how deprived I was, and still am, to me that big 4 was crazy fast. One time we drove it into Mexico and so that we could get blasted and bar hop, we paid a random Mexican guy to drive us around-- and the guy was absolutely floored and ecstatic we let him drive it. My friend kept it for a few years and at 88K miles it started producing some black smoke here and there and he let it go. Good times!

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

Here is my other project car. 95 Geo metro. Drove it from Canada to Mexico and back this winter.

Last edited by Josh; 06-08-2017 at 03:04 PM.

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

My VIN:    4877

Club(s):   (PNDC)

An off-road Geo? Sounds like something the guys on Top Gear (Hammond, Clarkson, May) woulda done...lol
    Rob Depew
    Tacoma, Wa
    '81 DeLorean 4877 Grey, Auto, 4 wheels
    The Ressurection of 4877......
    Website
    YouTube
    My Patreon

Technically this car is mine since it is titled in my name but I don't drive it but this is my wife's car that I bought her for Christmas. She was a very big help and being the driving force of finishing my DeLorean and getting it back on the road so they could be in our wedding. Basically I had to finish the car who were there would be no wedding LOL. So as a token of my appreciation and the fact that my wife is a Gearhead herself and really big into Mopars, well this is her dream car that I bought her brand new and had the dealership do a few old school modifications. Its a 2016 Dodge Challenger R/T Shaker with the Super Track Pack painted in Plum Crazy Purple, R/T side stripe, hood pins, stainless door sills. Upgrades we performed are the Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust, Hellcat cold air inlet kit using the fake left highbeam, cold air intube between the throttle body and air box withthe factory cold air intake of the shaker scoop and a Petty Enterprises strut tower bar and soon ordering another one for the trunk. She loves it like i do the DeLorean and she did upgrades herself. Also, found out from Chrysler customer support that her car with the options it has is 1 or 14 made.

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Now that I'm not using the Odyssey as a shop truck, we decided that a sportier driver car was in order.

I think we're officially past the Minivan stage of life.

hondabmw (1).jpg
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast