FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Renting a DeLorean in Richmond, VA?

Renting a DeLorean in Richmond, VA?

Forgive me if this is breaking site rules - I couldn't find anything discouraging the rental question, and I'm very interested in making one of my husband's dreams come true.

He is an obsessive, attentive car lover, and the DeLorean is one of his top three favorites - the only one he has never gotten to drive. I'm hoping to rent one for his birthday, April 29th, or thereabouts. Is that a possibility? He is an A-type personality who babies machines and drives the speed limit, if that helps.

Thanks for your time!

My VIN:    5470

Quote Originally Posted by poweroflove View Post
    Forgive me if this is breaking site rules - I couldn't find anything discouraging the rental question, and I'm very interested in making one of my husband's dreams come true.

He is an obsessive, attentive car lover, and the DeLorean is one of his top three favorites - the only one he has never gotten to drive. I'm hoping to rent one for his birthday, April 29th, or thereabouts. Is that a possibility? He is an A-type personality who babies machines and drives the speed limit, if that helps.

Thanks for your time!
    Nope - you're not breaking any rules that I know of.

If you're interested in renting a Delorean, try Paul at TriStateDeloreanClub. https://sites.google.com/site/trista...ent-a-delorean. He's not in Richmond, but I know he likes to make road trips. I think his rentals are more for show that for other people driving them.

Quote Originally Posted by rickjames8 View Post
    Nope - you're not breaking any rules that I know of.

If you're interested in renting a Delorean, try Paul at TriStateDeloreanClub. https://sites.google.com/site/trista...ent-a-delorean. He's not in Richmond, but I know he likes to make road trips. I think his rentals are more for show that for other people driving them.
    A million thanks to you!