FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean for Raffle, 3886

DeLorean for Raffle, 3886

Hey all! I have a 1981 Delorean for raffle, 3886, with approx. 13500 miles, 5 speed, black interior and a great representation of the vehicle. It was donated from a DeLorean owner at my church, Life House, that actually has a second DeLorean...a 1983. We are located in Beavercreek, OH close to Wright Patterson AF Base. You can contact DeLorean03 to verify as he has inspected 3886 and has lot of photos and info. For $100 you will receive a 1 in 500 chance of winning. The winner will be responsible for picking up 3886. I have sold tickets locally, out of state, and even to people in Italy and England. PM me and I will give you the address of where to mail your check or money order.Thanks!
    Last edited by LifeHouse; 06-07-2013 at 05:24 PM.

My VIN:    3299

I have seen and can vouch for this vehicle. The link for all of the info is in the post above mine. Great car that needs a tiny bit of work to make it a great daily driver (barring any things that decide to break as you drive and enjoy the car) !
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

3886 Raffle

There will be a link on our website, www.lifehousebc.com, within the week to make online purchases for tickets, or if you would like to mail payment, make checks or Money Orders payable to Life House and mail to 1412 Devoe Dr. Beavercreek, OH 45434. Please include your info so we can mail you the ticket. If you need to reach us directly, our phone number is 937-620-5910. Thanks!

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

As this is now the official "For Raffle" thread, can you confirm where and when the raffle will take place?
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
    As this is now the official "For Raffle" thread, can you confirm where and when the raffle will take place?
    +1
    More details will give us all a possible trustful contribution.

Raffle Location

The raffle will take place at Regal Cinemas, 2651 Fairfield Commons Blvd. Beavercreek, OH 45434, on Sept 1st at approximately 11am EDT. You do not have to be present to win but the winner is responsible for coming to get the car and/or having the car shipped. The title will be signed over to the winner when it is picked up. The winning ticket will be drawn from someone outside of our ministry and all tickets will be accounted for by our local law enforcement, pre drawing. All purchases are considered donations and you will be sent a charitable contribution statement no later the Jan 30th, 2014. Once payment is received, the ticket will be sent to you and we will keep the stub with your info on it to go into the drawing. The winner will be contacted the day of the drawing, if they are not present, and will be posted on our website in September. I hope this helps. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LifeHouse View Post
    There will be a link on our website, www.lifehousebc.com, within the week to make online purchases for tickets, or if you would like to mail payment, make checks or Money Orders payable to Life House and mail to 1412 Devoe Dr. Beavercreek, OH 45434. Please include your info so we can mail you the ticket. If you need to reach us directly, our phone number is 937-620-5910. Thanks!
    I checked the website and didn't see any info on the raffle. When will the raffle be held? Is there a deadline for ordering tickets? I also didn't see a link to order the tickets. I'd like to go that route as I'm not sure if a check would make it in time!

Also, for those that are mailing their checks or money orders, what contact information do they need to provide?

It's good knowing the money's going to a great cause!

Raffle

The raffle info will be posted by the end of this week. It will be held on Sunday, September 1 at approximately 11 AM and the deadline is Saturday, August 31. We at least need an email address for the purpose of contacting the winner And also to send contribution statements which will be sent in January 2014. An address and phone number would be great but as long as we can have the best way to contact you if you are the winner. Thanks for inquiring!

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    I checked the website and didn't see any info on the raffle. When will the raffle be held? Is there a deadline for ordering tickets? I also didn't see a link to order the tickets. I'd like to go that route as I'm not sure if a check would make it in time!

Also, for those that are mailing their checks or money orders, what contact information do they need to provide?

It's good knowing the money's going to a great cause!

Win 3886

Hey guys! You can purchase tickets on our website, www.lifehousebc.com, to win 3886. The cost is $105 per ticket ($5 to cover paypal fees) or you can mail a check/money order to Life House 1412 Devoe Dr. Beavercreek, OH 45434 for $100.00. We will be at the Beavercreek Cruise in this Friday with DeLorean03. There will be three DeLoreans there if you are in the area. Thanks!