FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Pop’s Diner in Chesapeake

Pop’s Diner in Chesapeake

I spent this morning meeting some very nice people at Pop’s Diner. Apparently there are 3 car clubs that meet there every second and fourth Saturday of the month: Triumph, Porsche, and Mustang. I brought my DeLorean and was quickly welcomed to eat breakfast with the Porsche guys. Anyone who likes cars or would like the chance to meet other “car people” should attend.

9FD489A7-4CD3-4F5E-B4B1-587BED651839.jpg

My VIN:    5312

Quote Originally Posted by CFI View Post
    I spent this morning meeting some very nice people at Pop’s Diner. Apparently there are 3 car clubs that meet there every second and fourth Saturday of the month: Triumph, Porsche, and Mustang. I brought my DeLorean and was quickly welcomed to eat breakfast with the Porsche guys. Anyone who likes cars or would like the chance to meet other “car people” should attend.

9FD489A7-4CD3-4F5E-B4B1-587BED651839.jpg
    Ill be going to the next one. idk if i can have my car titled and my esprit is taken apart but i wont miss the next one unless im on travel. MIATA TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Riley88 View Post
    Ill be going to the next one. idk if i can have my car titled and my esprit is taken apart but i wont miss the next one unless im on travel. MIATA TIME!
    There was one Lotus there. I didn’t get to speak to the owner before he left though.