FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for front frame extension - crumple tubes

My VIN:    6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086

Looking for front frame extension - crumple tubes

I need the front frame extension or crumple tubes. Good condition only, new or used.

If you have one, please let me know the price with shipping cost to Warsaw, Poland.

Thanks
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom
    http://www.deloreana.com

Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song

My VIN:    16811

I'm pretty sure I saw someone making some on eBay. I'll try and find the link and post back.
    Last edited by Flash66; 11-22-2014 at 03:51 PM.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=400792399932

400.00USD plus 79.00 Shipping to EU
    Last edited by Flash66; 11-22-2014 at 03:52 PM.

My VIN:    005058 000927

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (DMA) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Flash66 View Post
    http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=400792399932

Actually that's a repair kit. If you need a new one I have two in stock but after that they are currently not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash66 View Post
    Thanks for the link but that is just a repair kit. I need a complete unit.
    Besides, even though the seller ships to the UE he specifically marked that he does not ship to Poland. That's strange because Poland is one of the largest EU countries. His loss...

I'll be calling you Rob. Thanks!
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

Best of luck!

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Ken Koncelik had a bunch of these made. They were made 2 gauge sizes larger than stock. I installed one in 2011 and it fit perfectly. I know it says out of stock but I'd still try to contact him. I could have sworn he still had some last time I was at his warehouse.

http://www.robomerchant.net/delorean...category_id=72

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

If in the near future no one wants my complete frame for sale, I'll cut this section off for you...
    -----Dan B.

Quote Originally Posted by dn010 View Post
    If in the near future no one wants my complete frame for sale, I'll cut this section off for you...
    Dan,

How "near"? See, the problem is that I really have to get going with all my stuff. I'm not too excited because of my poor health but I have to. So, I need to know what near is near .

I just looked at your pictures and it seems that your frame is pretty rusted but the crumple tubes look ok (yes, I read your description). I would be interested if you can cut it as close to the front cross member as possible.
    I only have some surface rust on my frame but the crumple tubes were damaged in an accident - PO hit something low to the ground, a high curb perhaps. So, there is no rust but the tubes are so mangled that I have to replace them.
    Have you thought about the price?

BTW, I noticed that you're in Pinellas County. I've spent 12 years in Largo and Clearwater.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

My VIN:    5003 Never placed Concourse

Club(s):   (DCF)

I am sorry to hear about poor health, I hope you are able to get well soon.

The frame is pretty much rust from the front back, and I am going to post more pictures of the whole thing soon so if you want to see more of the front zone, it will be posted there. I was going to give another week or 2, it isn't easy to come up with shipping/logistics and all that at a fast pace, but I do have a few people interested. However I also want this thing gone out of my back yard so that is why I don't want to sit on this forever and am willing to cut it up. I haven't thought about price yet, I will check DMCH to see if they even offer these and just go by half.

Too bad you still weren't in Largo/Clearwater you could just come pick the front portion up Beautiful area for sure.

Thanks,
    Dan B.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcio View Post
    Dan,

How "near"? See, the problem is that I really have to get going with all my stuff. I'm not too excited because of my poor health but I have to. So, I need to know what near is near .

I just looked at your pictures and it seems that your frame is pretty rusted but the crumple tubes look ok (yes, I read your description). I would be interested if you can cut it as close to the front cross member as possible.
    I only have some surface rust on my frame but the crumple tubes were damaged in an accident - PO hit something low to the ground, a high curb perhaps. So, there is no rust but the tubes are so mangled that I have to replace them.
    Have you thought about the price?

BTW, I noticed that you're in Pinellas County. I've spent 12 years in Largo and Clearwater.
    -----Dan B.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast