FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Make way for 5873!

Make way for 5873!

Hey guys my name is Brandon im 19 I used to be a member here on the fourm "DMC5873" But now changed it. Anyway as of right now I live in South Carolina but im moving to Orlando like the first week in July and just wanted to say hey! I've been too plenty of tech meets and car show around SC NC and GA and hopefully I can get to know some of you Florida guys! I used to live in Orlando for 10 years when I was younger and lived in SC for almost 9 years now. Anyway hope to see you guys soon!

My VIN:    Former owner of 1098

Club(s):   (DCF)

Hello Brandon,

It will be nice to meet you once you get down here. DCF sort of goes "on hiatus" during the summer months, mainly because it's too damn hot to even think about doing anything car related. However, we usually plan a get-together in the fall, once car show season starts up again.

On behalf of the club, Welcome!
    Brandon S.

2014 Honda Civic EX
    2007 Volvo S60R

Thanks! Yea I remember the Florida summers lol, sounds good I usually check Dmctalk almost everyday, Ill keep my eye out on events!

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Damn you Brandon(5873)! Why do you have to move? Still gonna drive from Orlando to my tech meets? Just messing with you of course. Guess you and Mike are just gonna trade places then. I'll hold one more tech meet in late June if you wanna make one last event before moving down to FL.

Quote Originally Posted by Iznodmad View Post
    Damn you Brandon(5873)! Why do you have to move? Still gonna drive from Orlando to my tech meets? Just messing with you of course. Guess you and Mike are just gonna trade places then. I'll hold one more tech meet in late June if you wanna make one last event before moving down to FL.
    Yep O town here I come! There just doesn't seem like there's enough opportunity here for me. So im going to live with my grandma and go to the fire academy and work part time. Ive tried for over 6 months now to get started with the fire fighting here and it just isn't working out. It's time to move on, but DCS 2012 will be in my back yard!

And about your next tech meet I got to get my wisdom teeth taken out on June 20th and im going to NYC for a wedding on the 28th, so maybe like that Saturday the 25th might work out if that's cool with everyone else, Im going to Florida sometime the first week in July. We'll keep in touch and I'll see ya soon

Certified Stainless!! Chris Burns's Avatar

My VIN:    Getting closer and closer...

Dmc 5873

Looking forward to seeing 5873 again!

My VIN:    1710

Quote Originally Posted by jammer96 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing 5873 again!
    DCF is gaining far more than just another DeLorean. They're adding one of my all time favorite owners to their roster... and I've met hundreds & hundreds of owners over the past dozen years. Congrats on the Florida move, Brandon!

My VIN:    5875

You have the closest Vin. to mine I have seen so far.

Congrats on your move. I wouldn't mind moving to FL. myself.
    Andy Garand

My VIN:    6654

Quote Originally Posted by DMCNY View Post

Congrats on your move. I wouldn't mind moving to FL. myself.
    Come down in July & August when it's 98 degrees and the humidity is 90% We turned our AC over a month ago and it won't go off till Nov or Dec. It doesn't cool off at night. the lows are in the 80's.

Remember you can always get warm, you can put something else on.
    You can't get cold, after you take off so much you end up in jail.

Lenny
    Last edited by Lenny; 06-05-2011 at 06:42 PM.