FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Club fundraiser: Padded armrest for center console

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Update: The black ones have been sold, we have one gray one left. Credit card sales available via the link here: https://www.facebook.com/UtahDelorea...81720558515343
    I'd like to order, but my cart incremented to quantity of 2. I wasn't able to find a way to change that....can ya help?

My VIN:    10907

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    I'd like to order, but my cart incremented to quantity of 2. I wasn't able to find a way to change that....can ya help?
    Can you send me a screen shot? You should be able to click on the quantity and change it if it's showing up as two on the first page. Is it happening when you first click on the link or when you check out?

(edit, posted on today also: I did some experimenting and if I understand correctly the issue is that if you go back to the Facebook post and click the link again it shows two of them in your cart? There should be remove button under each line in the cart but if that isn't there try clearing your browser cache or opening the link in an incognito window.)
    Last edited by DaraSue; 12-15-2020 at 08:23 PM.

My VIN:    4519

Quote Originally Posted by DaraSue View Post
    Can you send me a screen shot? You should be able to click on the quantity and change it if it's showing up as two on the first page. Is it happening when you first click on the link or when you check out?
    Happening when I first click on the link. I'll try again later when I'm home. Thanks!

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody who ordered so far!

Dana S, Steve R and Alex C, yours will ship this week. Rich P and Rich R, yours will go out either next week or after Christmas depending on when I can pick them up from Jay (he found out today that he was exposed to Covid). The first three orders were given to me by Jay before he was exposed so they should be safe.

I thought one more gray one had been ordered than actually had so we still have one left. Please PM me if you have problems ordering, there have been some glitches with the order site. If you try to click the link from the FB page more than once, it may show multiple items in your cart. The workaround we've found so far is to open the link in an incognito window. The confirmation on the order page and in email may say "Health & Wealth Solutions". This is due to Jay running the order page on his business website. Don't be alarmed! We will confirm that we received your order and I'll send the tracking number when it ships.

My VIN:    628

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Hey Dara,
    Judging by Rich's post, he snagged the last grey one.

When will y'all be making more?
    Jesse Baker
    VIN 628
    Black Interior, Automatic
    TNDMC: TN DeLorean Motor Club

Quote Originally Posted by JBaker4981 View Post
    Hey Dara,
    Judging by Rich's post, he snagged the last grey one.

When will y'all be making more?
    Hi Jesse, we actually do have one gray one left, it's the black ones we sold out of. They're custom made so they can take a while but if there's interest I'll tell our club president to order some more.

Jesse, we're you asking on behalf of Justin S? He just ordered the last grey one. If anyone else wants to be on the first dibs list for the next batch, please PM me!

We got some more of these in stock, I believe we currently have two gray and one black one available.

Order links (open in incognito window if you have problems with it auto-incrementing on reload):

Gray
    http://www.bigmoneycart.com/SecureCa...cf4e35912a93f7

Black
    http://www.bigmoneycart.com/SecureCa...841991dd9b7a5d

Or PM me for our club president Jay's Venmo ID.

Update: Both black ones are sold, still have two gray ones available.

One gray one left, updated order link allows color selection and extra shipping costs:
    http://www.bigmoneycart.com/SecureCa...cf4e35912a93f7

(Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail padded envelope so leave the shipping cost lines blank unless you want upgraded shipping.)
    Last edited by Ron; 03-19-2021 at 04:16 PM. Reason: bad link

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast