FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Delorean Artwork... finally done!

My VIN:    10718

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

Merry Christmas Happy New Year to all!

Just wanted to share another new piece that I'm working on... second of the new style that I'm exploring. As always feedback is very welcome.

This will likely be the last piece of Delorean artwork that I'll be doing for a while... but that's the subject of another post... :-)

All the best!

- Geoff

DMC_Sketch004a.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalDMC12 View Post
    Merry Christmas Happy New Year to all!

Just wanted to share another new piece that I'm working on... second of the new style that I'm exploring. As always feedback is very welcome.

This will likely be the last piece of Delorean artwork that I'll be doing for a while... but that's the subject of another post... :-)

All the best!

- Geoff

DMC_Sketch004a.jpg
    Tweak that image in the background just right, and you could make it look like Mordor...lol.
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

One does not simply...
    - Chris

what

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    One does not simply...
    1-800-273-8255

My VIN:    5311

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

I hate that picture just because it should REALLY say:

"One does not simply drive into Mordor. One classes up and drives a DELOREAN into Mordor."
    - Chris

what

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    I hate that picture just because it should REALLY say:

"One does not simply drive into Mordor. One classes up and drives a DELOREAN into Mordor."
    LoL yeah. Oh shit, I never noticed that. "One does not simply drives a DeLorean into Mordor".

Boromir in a DeLorean: Your argument is invalid.
    1-800-273-8255

Lol. I have to admit... it took a few seconds to get the reference!

My VIN:    3028

Geoff, I love your work, my wife is still using her iPhone case and getting compliments on it everyday. She works at a aircraft simulation manufacturer and all the engineers run up to her like giddy school girls to ask her if she knows what type of car is on her case.

Anyways, I like the artwork, but for me it's too dark. Not a fan of the purple hues in general, but that is my taste. Like I said the artwork itself is very good. Hope you keep at it.

You make that city look a little more like Mordor and I just might have to buy a print, Geoff.
    1-800-273-8255

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thirdmanj View Post
    You make that city look a little more like Mordor and I just might have to buy a print, Geoff.
    Lol. I'm gonna try to productize this one in the next few days, but will pass on Mordor-fying it. LOTR was an epic trilogy, but my affinity to it isn't super strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyvonviggle View Post
    Geoff, I love your work, my wife is still using her iPhone case and getting compliments on it everyday. She works at a aircraft simulation manufacturer and all the engineers run up to her like giddy school girls to ask her if she knows what type of car is on her case.

Anyways, I like the artwork, but for me it's too dark. Not a fan of the purple hues in general, but that is my taste. Like I said the artwork itself is very good. Hope you keep at it.
    Glad your Mrs. is still enjoying her iPhone case. I use to get lots of attention when I had one of my skins on my iPhone. Unfortunately, it was ruined last year while on vacation. (While visiting the Ferrari factory, "security stickers" were put on all cel phone cameras; the adhesive was really strong, an ruined the skin.) Haven't gotten around to getting a new one. My new direction is definitely more dark/brooding; I knew it would have more limited appeal, but wanted to explore it anyway.

This will likely be the last new piece for a long while. I was recently accepted to Art Center College of Design's transportation design program. (For car design geeks, alumni include: Chip Foose, Henrik Fisker, Chris Bangle, Syd Mead.) I'm excited about starting the program (in three days!), but know that it will leave me with no time to do my personal artwork. Hopefully before too long I'll move from doing fine art pieces to designing entire cars!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast