FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DCS Raffle Car for 2016 (Tickets)

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

DCS Raffle Car for 2016 (Tickets)

Coming Soon ... Tickets Sales for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car !!

We are currently anticipating tickets will be available starting November 1, 2015,
    at the same price as previous DeLorean Car Raffles ... $50 per ticket.

www.DeloreanRaffle.com

Some details about the DeLorean Raffle Car 2016:

- early production 1981 model (VIN...965) automatic, gas flap hood, black interior
    - currently under 64K miles and under 70K miles expected when raffled off in July 2016
    - new integrated fuel pump & fuel sender unit, with fully cleaned fuel tank & lines
    - newly rebuilt fuel distributor, all new fuel injectors and all new spark plugs
    - new electronic computer governor for the automatic transmission
    - new water pump and other related components, including new hot water valve
    - coolant system flushed including block flush and all new coolant in system
    - newly rebuilt brake system including new brake master and rebuilt calipers
    - fresh oil change with new filter and fully lubed suspension & angle drive

A big thanks to the folks at DMC Midwest for all their help getting VIN...965 ready for the road.

We have a small list of things to finish before next Summer, but this car is coming along great.

This DeLorean will be raffled off in July 2016 at the DeLorean Convention and Show (DCS 2016).

Attaching a few photos of VIN...965 waiting to get back on the road. Some better photos soon.

2016-DCS-Raffle-Car-at-shop-1.jpg

2016-DCS-Raffle-Car-at-shop-2.jpg

2016-DCS-Raffle-Car-at-shop-3.jpg

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

A few outdoor Fall photos ...

Some better photos of the 2016 Raffle Car, but since these are morning photos, the setups and angles are limited.

I did not get any good photos of the black interior without harsh shadows, so I may try again, when I have more time.

Attaching a few Fall photos below:

2016-DCS-Raffle-Car-pass.jpg

2016-DCS-Raffle-Car-driver.jpg

2016-DCS-Raffle-Car-front.jpg

2016-DCS-Raffle-Car-back.jpg

We are still anticipating Ticket Sales beginning November 1, 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    We are still anticipating Ticket Sales beginning November 1, 2015.
    Sorry for the delayed post, but Ticket Sales began earlier today
    for the 2016 DeLorean Raffle Car (drawing at DCS 2016).

Email blast (reminders) will be sent starting tomorrow.

This is a rare opportunity to acquire a well sorted, early DeLorean
    in very nice condition, so we plan to sell some extra tickets for it.

The time to purchase tickets is now. Once all tickets are sold, it will
    just be a matter of waiting for DCS 2016 to pick the winner.

www.DeLoreanRaffle.com
    Last edited by Rich W; 11-01-2015 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Added URL at the bottom of post

Club(s):   (DMCNE)

Just bought my ticket! Thanks Rich!

A few clarifications ...

Thanks to everyone who has already purchased their 2016 DeLorean Raffle Tickets. As I mentioned in the DCS 2016 thread,
    early ticket purchases will help us with the advanced planning of VIP Guest Invitations. (early sales will get us more guests)

As for a few questions asked elsewhere ...

Since " I do not do FaceBook", I will post a few helpful hints here and others can chime in on FaceBook, if you so desire.

DeLorean Raffle Car Tickets are available Internationally, but you will need to check any specific rules in your country to verify
    there is no legal reason you cannot purchase a ticket, and if you win, there is no legal reason why you cannot import the car.

All the Official Rules for the Raffle are on the Raffle Ticket page of the DeLorean Convention and Show website.

Below is a snap-shot of the Rules 1 - 3 (and #2 addresses a few details for International Ticket Sales).

2016-DCS-Raffle-Rules-1-3.jpg

Note: To view all of the Official Raffle Rules, click on the Official Rules link just under the [Purchase Raffle Tickets] button.
    Last edited by Rich W; 11-04-2015 at 01:05 PM. Reason: added note

My VIN:    2347

I will tell these people on Facebook. I am on there more than I would like to admit...
    Last edited by davidc89; 11-04-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    Everyone is tough through a keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by davidc89 View Post
    I will tell these people on Facebook. I am on there more than I would like to admit...
    Thanks David. I heard there were at least two comments from "Down Under", but even one reply should cover both.

Quote Originally Posted by davidc89 View Post
    Thanks for all the help on FB, answering questions,
    but feel free to point to the Official Rules when you
    see obvious questions that are answered in the Rules.

Later,
    Rich W.

My VIN:    16113

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

There should be a counter on the Delorean Raffle site to show how many tickets have been sold.
    Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by lazabby View Post
    There should be a counter on the Delorean Raffle site to show how many tickets have been sold.
    We have discussed putting a "manual counter" (updated weekly?), but we have also discussed adding "prizes" for milestone amounts sold,
    so at this point, we have deferred putting up a counter until we decide on offering milestone prizes (either donated to DCS or purchased).

Some ideas for the prizes include the latest set BTTF Trilogy Blu-Ray Discs or maybe one of the reproduction Pepsi Perfect bottles.

In either case, the winner will be getting a very nice early 81 DeLorean ... certainly worth purchasing a ticket or two, to help DCS.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast