PDA

View Full Version : General DMC spotted on I80 / I580 Oakland California!

davidhamblyn
06-22-2014, 11:17 PM
Im a Delorean owner from Ireland and was in San Fran on Friday as part of my honeymoon. Picked up my Chrysler 200 and was heading for Yosemite through Oakland on I80 onto I580. From a sliproad in my right mirror I was delighted to see a Delorean zoom onto the I terstate overtaking me. Driven by a lad with longish hair. It made my day seeing a Delorean over here on the third day of my holiday. Hello to you!

I plan on visiting DMC California later on this week, maybe pick up one or two bits for my car.

jawn101
06-23-2014, 04:41 PM
Catch the plate or anything? Gonna be a local boy, maybe we can help ID him :)

All I know is it wasn't me - I won't go near the MacArthur Maze with my D...

mburshtain
06-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Im a Delorean owner from Ireland and was in San Fran on Friday as part of my honeymoon. Picked up my Chrysler 200 and was heading for Yosemite through Oakland on I80 onto I580. From a sliproad in my right mirror I was delighted to see a Delorean zoom onto the I terstate overtaking me. Driven by a lad with longish hair. It made my day seeing a Delorean over here on the third day of my holiday. Hello to you!

I plan on visiting DMC California later on this week, maybe pick up one or two bits for my car.

I was on the 580 on Friday but I don't fit the description. :)

--Maor

davidhamblyn
06-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Unfortunately didnt get the plate, it was moving that quick! Headed westbound, missed my exit trying to keep up with it haha.

davidhamblyn
06-24-2014, 03:05 PM
Eastbound I meant!

awildermode
06-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Unfortunately didnt get the plate, it was moving that quick! Headed westbound, missed my exit trying to keep up with it haha.

Eastbound I meant!

Funny you say that. You must have been on the 3-4 mile stretch of 80 East, which is 580 West...but you are really traveling North. Or, were you on 580 East, which is 80 West...and traveling South?

davidhamblyn
06-26-2014, 01:11 AM
Funny you say that. You must have been on the 3-4 mile stretch of 80 East, which is 580 West...but you are really traveling North. Or, were you on 580 East, which is 80 West...and traveling South?

had just crossed the Bay Bridge heading towards Yosemite via Garmin!