PDA

View Full Version : General The stretch Delorean

symblieye
06-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Ppl know me, ppl know about my car. So today, 5 different ppl have each separately shared links to articles about the stretch limo Delorean on my FB page. I commented on each one :) Can never have too many Delorean posts on your wall!

vwdmc16
06-25-2014, 01:51 AM
yeah I get emails all the time from relatives about the D rex or something else Delorean related that i first heard about....15 years ago.

LordFly
06-25-2014, 10:16 AM
Ppl know me, ppl know about my car. So today, 5 different ppl have each separately shared links to articles about the stretch limo Delorean on my FB page. I commented on each one :) Can never have too many Delorean posts on your wall!

Your views on that may change. My wall is about 50% DeLorean related on any given day. It's almost gotten to the point where it feels like a mundane car because everyone seems to have one, and there are picture everwhere I look. Today Facebook recommended Chris Nicholson as a person I may know. It's getting excessive.

DavidProehl
06-25-2014, 11:33 AM
yeah I get emails all the time from relatives about the D rex or something else Delorean related that i first heard about....15 years ago.

Yep, I get a D-Rex or D limo post on my wall every few weeks it feels like. I'm nice about it though and thank them for thinking of me. Just last week I had another person post to my wall the video of the delorean hovercraft in the San Fransisco Bay wondering if I had ever heard of it. When I get that post, I like to reply with a link to a photo of me standing by it with the owner :)

Rich W
06-25-2014, 04:30 PM
I got the MEME photo below sent to me today (kind of clever and a bit funny).

Farrar
06-25-2014, 04:38 PM
The one I've got on my wall three times so far is "Limo Made Out Of Three DeLoreans." Which, of course, isn't quite true...

Rich W
06-25-2014, 04:45 PM
The one I've got on my wall three times so far is "Limo Made Out Of Three DeLoreans." Which, of course, isn't quite true...

It is amazing how many times bad information just get repeated without any research.

As Farrar mentioned, it would be more accurate to say there are parts from at least 5 or 6 damaged DeLoreans in the DeLorean Limo.

Nicholas R
06-25-2014, 06:39 PM
Today Facebook recommended Chris Nicholson as a person I may know. It's getting excessive.

Is that really that excessive? A lot of us actually do know Chris Nicholson. He's not just some legend people gospel about, he's an actual person that comes to Delorean events and does a lot in the Delorean community. Heck he was just at DCS. Maybe that's facebooks way of telling you that you need to come to more DeLorean functions to meet these people :wink:

Rich_NYS
06-25-2014, 09:54 PM
Rich, your Limo isn't just a little bit badass....it's completely badass! :cool: