PDA

View Full Version : General Retractable Sign for Car Shows

Lenny
07-02-2014, 09:59 AM
Who's sign is this? I took the picture at DCS in Dayton. I'm curious what it cost. I have a sign printed on a piece of foam board but liked this idea.

Dangermouse
07-02-2014, 10:38 AM
That's Cecil Longwisch's (sp?) car from FL too.

DMC8182 on here

jmettee
07-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Who's sign is this? I took the picture at DCS in Dayton. I'm curious what it cost. I have a sign printed on a piece of foam board but liked this idea.

I hate to be Captain Obvious :) , but the little web address at the bottom right of the sign lead me to the website & cost info...

http://www.carshowdepot.com/Order_Form.html

Lenny
07-02-2014, 12:02 PM
I hate to be Captain Obvious :) , but the little web address at the bottom right of the sign lead me to the website & cost info...

http://www.carshowdepot.com/Order_Form.html

I went to the website and it has the cost for the sign but, it was not obvious:smile: what Setup, Layout, Artwork, etc, etc costs are. If there are costs and the owner would let me start with his art work it would cost less. For example, I liked the Brush Stainless background on the sign it looks like the surface of our cars.

skill
07-02-2014, 02:06 PM
A good friend of mine, Dennis Hart, does amazing graphics, high res, etc. If you are in need of artwork for car show display, etc. He'll need the dimensions, what ya want, etc. from you... he sends you proofs for your review, etc and will probably even do the leg work on speaking w/ the print company for you. Here's his linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/in/denhart) and tell'em Brian sent ya! PM me if you need his direct email addy.

Nicholas R
07-02-2014, 06:48 PM

I might have one of these made too; very nice! Though I'll be sure to have you take a look at the design since you'll probably be the one talking to people about my car, at least at Celebration... :biggrin: :wink:

DMC8182
07-04-2014, 03:03 AM
Yes it is my display- the previous responder was correct in where it came from. Costs vary mainly on size
I have a couple of them for cars and find them far superior to display boards in that they retract into the base and go into a provided travel case so they are easy to store and transport without damage.
they have a couple of formats (wide or tall) and overall size
you provide the artwork and they do the work

Lenny
07-04-2014, 08:06 AM
Yes it is my display- the previous responder was correct in where it came from. Costs vary mainly on size
I have a couple of them for cars and find them far superior to display boards in that they retract into the base and go into a provided travel case so they are easy to store and transport without damage.
they have a couple of formats (wide or tall) and overall size
you provide the artwork and they do the work

I like your background and text. Do you have it in an Editable format that I can have so I can modify it to suit my needs then send it for printing.

Spittybug
07-04-2014, 10:47 AM
I've bought from these guys for my business (in my signature line). (Search "popupstand" on google) Very nice quality, good prices. You just send them the artwork and they do it.

DMC8182
07-04-2014, 11:45 AM
I like your background and text. Do you have it in an Editable format that I can have so I can modify it to suit my needs then send it for printing.

Sorry,

I worked with them and they did the background for me.

Obviously they are not going to share in an editable format

I am sure they stil have it if you use them