PDA

View Full Version : General TopGear may not know much about cars.

davidrucker11387
07-06-2014, 05:47 PM
So I'm sure everyone is aware of the episode where they let Will.I.Am state that his butchered DeLorean was in fact a car he designed made mostly of dodge parts.

Now they think a DeLorean is made of brushed aluminum! At least people are letting them have it in the comments lol.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/Back-to-the-Future-DeLorean-is-restored-2013-02-18

sapphirexae
07-06-2014, 05:56 PM
That's funny!! Of course, Clarkson always bashed our babies!

Timebender
07-07-2014, 02:00 PM
So I'm sure everyone is aware of the episode where they let Will.I.Am state that his butchered DeLorean was in fact a car he designed made mostly of dodge parts.

Now they think a DeLorean is made of brushed aluminum! At least people are letting them have it in the comments lol.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/Back-to-the-Future-DeLorean-is-restored-2013-02-18

Even Jay Leno, who should know a LOT about cars, let Will.I.Am go on an on about how his new car company built it from Dodge parts, and never once said "You're kidding, right? We ALL SAW it on the internet as you took a DeLorean and had it customized by West Coast Customs!"

I HATE when people don't call out the fakes for who they are. Frickin world full of LYING liars. And the worst part is it's condoned behavior.

Fox2506
07-07-2014, 07:31 PM
They said brushed "aluminium," not "aluminum." It's British for metal.

Delorean Industries
07-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Fox is correct. While they might joke all three are extremely intelligent about cars. Not to mention beyond rich as well.

jamesrguk
07-08-2014, 04:18 PM

Lol very good

James (British)

Nicholas R
07-08-2014, 08:46 PM

I don't think that's true; I'm pretty sure they're still talking about aluminum, as in, "Al" Atomic number 13.

Josh
07-08-2014, 08:54 PM
I don't think that's true; I'm pretty sure they're still talking about aluminum, as in, "Al" Atomic number 13.

I think you missed the joke, lol

Nicholas R
07-08-2014, 09:55 PM
I think you missed the joke, lol

British humor can be subtle. Sorry, :D