PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Doc Brown bandanna from “Back to the Future 3!”

Oliver Holler
08-13-2014, 02:17 PM
Hey Everybody,
Y'all have always been helpful in the past, so I wanted to pass this along to you.
Please share with anyone you think might be interested.
If nothing else, it makes a really nifty shop rag!
Thanks,
Oliver

Doc Brown bandanna from “Back to the Future 3!”

DESTINATION: HAWAII!
We’re ONE state away from completing our ToTheFuture.org mission of visiting ALL 50 STATES in our DeLorean Time Machine, raising awareness and funding for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research.

Not only is this the first time a DeLorean has driven to every state in our nation, this will be the first time ever, a DeLorean Time Machine has appeared in Polynesia!

HELP MAKE HISTORY!
It will take more than 1.21 giggawatts to get us there.

We are asking for your financial support to help us with the costs of shipping the DeLorean to the Hawaiian islands.

We’ve long believed that if you get something, you should give something. That’s been our philosophy while sharing our DeLorean with others. If someone takes a photo, we feel in return, they should give to those who need it. And our philosophy has raised almost a quarter of a million dollars for the foundation! Not too bad for a couple of Back to the Future fans with a passion and a purpose!

So, if you’re going to help us reach our goal, we want to give you something in return...

THE FUN GIFT!
Terry and I have a special gift for the first 150 people who help us reach the islands of Hawaii: A Doc Brown bandana from “Back to the Future 3!”

FILM BACKGROUND:
Doc Brown wears a train/cowboy/horses patterned shirt in BTTF 2, which cleverly foreshadows the occurrences in BTTF 3. While in the wild west, Doc wears a piece of that faded shirt as a bandana in many key scenes, including the ‘train robbery’!

I’ve always wanted one, so I decided to make several and use them as our version of ‘crowd funding’ to help us complete the final leg of our journey.

DESIGN/DETAILS!
The bandanas are a giant 21” square, and have completed, sewn edges. The print holds up to aggressive washing and stays fast. I’m personally distressing mine with bleach and paint, and shredding the edges a little to make it look like it is old, faded and dirty. But Terry wears hers as a colorful hair wrap and it’s pretty that way too!

Hipster hanky? Baby diaper? You’re creative. Come up with your own unique ideas!

Fun Bonus: This unique design has four (4) tiny ‘Easter egg’ type hidden surprises for you to discover! They are not obvious to the casual observer, so keep them a secret and let each new owner try to find them for themselves!

WHERE, HOW TO GIVE/GET:
We’ve put them on ebay, with PayPal being the method of payment.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171418867051

We’re heading for the west coast and will be mailing your bandanas as we drive, from the road.

The base price is $20. This will help cover our production costs, Ebay’s percentage, PayPal’s fees, envelopes, stamps, etc.

Although this will not meet our entire financial requirements of shipping the car there and back, we wanted to keep the price affordable for everyone. We’re grateful for your support, and since there is no limit, generous individuals are welcome to give more than the minimum if compelled to do so.

We’ll see you in the future! -And, ‘ALOHA!’

Free shipping, U.S. only. PayPal only.