PDA

View Full Version : General Car shipped to Oahu.

spedlot
11-28-2014, 01:15 PM
Ok strange question. My wife's cousin showed me a picture of a Delorean that just came off a ship here in Oahu. He works for one of the shipping companies here. Is it anyone on the forum? He didn't get the vin number. Also he showed me a pic of the holivers time machine leaving the port last week.

DMCMW Dave
11-28-2014, 01:33 PM
Ok strange question. My wife's cousin showed me a picture of a Delorean that just came off a ship here in Oahu. He works for one of the shipping companies here. Is it anyone on the forum? He didn't get the vin number. Also he showed me a pic of the holivers time machine leaving the port last week.

I probably know who it is, but they are not on the forum. Not at liberty to say either.

spedlot
11-28-2014, 03:09 PM
Ok cool. Just curious. They don't see too many deloreans here and he was stoked to see 2 in a week.

Spittybug
11-28-2014, 07:07 PM
I probably know who it is, but they are not on the forum. Not at liberty to say either.

Dave; for a man that is of INFINITE invaluability to the group, that was, without a doubt, your most useless post! :spank: Don't tease the poor guy by telling him you think you know who it is but can't tell him!

No soup for you today!

Dangermouse
12-19-2014, 09:57 AM
Just came across this photo of one in HI. Wonder if it is the same one.

All sorts of unusual things going on here

DMCMW Dave
12-19-2014, 10:00 AM
Just came across this photo of one in HI. Wonder if it is the same one.

All sorts of unusual things going on here

Uh - no.

spedlot
12-19-2014, 01:56 PM
I agree. Not the same one.

Farrar
12-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Interesting photo. Two wings, two birds.